Main Menu

Dredd: Movie of 2012? Thanks Empire!

Started by Goaty, 25 July, 2011, 08:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 26 July, 2011, 08:24:57 PM
Dredd would have just hi-exed a lighting-camerman for getting 'in his shot' then giving lip, instead of method-ranting.
:lol: Bale is totally in the zone when acting, . . . that rant was scary, I bet the lighting bloke shit him self!

JayzusB.Christ

Respect to jbezzina for the best second post ever, by the way. Quelling a tidal wave of anticipation in one fell swoop.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteQuelling a tidal wave of anticipation in one fell swoop.

Allow me to pound out a full spectrum of mixed metaphors into the melting pot of the English language.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

dracula1

Frantic trolley pushing to the magazine section at Tesco's today has resulted in my long awaited Empire Dredd heroes special. Bloody good effort by this magazine and well worth the cover price to see our first glimpse of the movie in all its glory. Tally Hooo! September 2012.

Spikes

got my copy now  :D - (cant remember the last time i actually bought empire before today, as oppose to reading it in wh smiths)

dracula1

Quote from: The return of Judge Jack on 29 July, 2011, 04:24:51 PM
got my copy now  :D - (cant remember the last time i actually bought empire before today, as oppose to reading it in wh smiths)

Snap! that's what I normally do Judge Jack. If they keep running quality Dredd features like that up until movie release I'll subscribe for def'.

Cactus

I'm seriously considering buying a second copy just to have all the Dredd pages on my walls. The double-page spread on pages 86-7 looks arsom on my kitchen door but I want the door-kicking image and the group shot up there too.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Spikes

Quote from: dracula1 on 29 July, 2011, 05:45:54 PM

Snap! that's what I normally do Judge Jack. If they keep running quality Dredd features like that up until movie release I'll subscribe for def'.

.....and dont ya just hate it when an issue is in the shops but its sealed so ya cant read it for nowt,  ;)

dracula1

Quote from: Cactus on 29 July, 2011, 06:53:18 PM
I'm seriously considering buying a second copy just to have all the Dredd pages on my walls. The double-page spread on pages 86-7 looks arsom on my kitchen door but I want the door-kicking image and the group shot up there too.

Nice idea, . . . hopefully Rebellion might put an official poster in the Meg to boost interest.

Quote from: The return of Judge Jack on 29 July, 2011, 07:32:24 PM
Quote from: dracula1 on 29 July, 2011, 05:45:54 PM

.....and dont ya just hate it when an issue is in the shops but its sealed so ya cant read it for nowt,  ;)

Yep! its a big irritation, like a plastic strait jacket sealing in all the quality journalism . . . stops the likes of me (whose tight as a nats arse with money £££) having a sneek peek.

Mardroid

Quote from: dracula1 on 29 July, 2011, 08:46:49 PM
Yep! its a big irritation, like a plastic strait jacket sealing in all the quality journalism . . . stops the likes of me (whose tight as a nats arse with money £££) having a sneek peek.

The cool think about W H Smiths is that there are office supplies (including scissors) a short walk away.

Just kidding...

dracula1

Quote from: Mardroid on 29 July, 2011, 09:02:03 PM
Quote from: dracula1 on 29 July, 2011, 08:46:49 PM

The cool think about W H Smiths is that there are office supplies (including scissors) a short walk away.

Just kidding...

Now thats Lateral thinking!  :P