Main Menu

Me again

Started by Syddie, 29 November, 2010, 02:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syddie

Ok that appeared to work, now for the real business!

I only discovered the 2000AD graphic novels earlier this year, having them read them as a child (and then an adult hem-hem) with my claim to fame being a Circuit-Smasher (high scores on video games) when the Atari VCS was the cutting edge technology!

Anyway, I am hoping for some information on the correct order to read some of the books (or an email address for someone official to answer?):

The 2 series in question are ABC Warriors, and Slaine. I've found the following titles, is there anyone that could put them in the correct order and/or add any titles I've missed, please?

ABC Troopers ; ABC Warriors Volgan War; Volgan War volume 2; Volgan War volume 3; The Meknificent Seven ; Shadow warriors; Hellbringer; Third element

Slaine The Books of Invasions 1 2 & 3; Time Killer; The King; The Horned God; Demon killer

Thanks in anticipation,

Syddie

COMMANDO FORCES

Hi Syddie, glad you've managed to get your hands on Tharg's glorious organ. I'm sure lots of members will be able to tell you the correct order (probably all on wikipedia), I can't as I'm crap at all that stuff!

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

I might jump in here and suggest that The Volgan War Vol 1, while appearing late in the game,  isn't a bad place to start - it commences a re-telling of the origins of most of the Warriors, along with a handy chronological guide.  It's also reel purdy.

Either that or ABC Warriors:  The Meknificent Seven, which is also a thing of beauty - try to get the American S&S edition, I believe it has the lovely Alan Moore short 'Red Planet Blues' as an extra extra.

As to Slaine you CANNOT do better than starting with the current Rebellion edition of Warrior's Dawn, one of the most perfect compilations ever assembled under one of the greatest covers of all time, as painted by Mick McMahon.

Syddie

Thats excellent guys, tyvm! :)