Main Menu

I call it now! The possible spoilers thread….

Started by DrRocka, 17 November, 2021, 04:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRocka

Anyone ever see a trailer for an upcoming film and think they've figured out the ending from it?
Post your possible spoilers here!
But obviously, spoiler tag 'em, just in case you get a bit too close....

I reckon I've just figured out the new Spider Man No Way Home ending, from a shufty at the new trailer:

[spoiler] Doctor Strange tells Peter that all these villains are arriving in their reality thanks to the spell gone wrong, that they're all supposed to die at the hands of Spider-Man in their respective realities, and that it looks like Peter has to make that happen in order to save their world, right?
Well, who else inadvertently dies thanks to Spider-Man, that we haven't seen in the MCU Spidey movies yet?
UNCLE BEN.
I reckon that an alternate universe Uncle Ben will turn up in this one, and at the film's climax, in order to save his reality, Peter has to let Uncle Ben die...again.  [/spoiler]

Could be I'm overthinking this as usual - 40 odd years of the Prog will do that to you!

Anyone got any others?

(Apologies to mods if this is breaking any forum rules).
Never ever bloody anything ever

Woolly

Can't see the current MCU going the [spoiler]Uncle Ben[/spoiler] route, but I was thinking...

[spoiler]...that they're going to flip it slightly and kill off Aunt May instead. Also, I've a feeling that MJ will be saved by Spidey. Just not Tom Holland's Spidey...[/spoiler]