Main Menu

One man's quest to get published.

Started by Christov, 22 November, 2009, 10:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

Never say die Christov! It's only been a few months I sent mine in October and don't expect an answer, if any, until March at the earliest. Unless they're burning bad submissions to keep warm... :D
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Christov

Quote from: Van Dom on 09 January, 2010, 09:08:44 PM
Missed this thread first time around.
Good luck with it Christov. But I hope you're not counting the days! ;)
Look forward to seeing your name in a prog in the future!

*hides calendar*

Counting the days? Of course not!

Thanks for the support by the way.

Quote from: HdE on 10 January, 2010, 12:40:00 PM
Never give up, Christov. And equally, never sit idly by and wait for the returns of your labours. Always be moving forwards.

Quality work will always stand out, and you seem like a thoughtful, intelligent chap - I'm sure whatever you've produced is great.

Don't worry, I'm not sitting around like a rotting cabbage. I've been doing some writing for our very own Davycandlish, so that is bound to keep me busy until one of Tharg's winged messengers comes with an offer to sell my soul or attempts to eat me for sending in such a bad submission.

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 10 January, 2010, 12:54:16 PM
Never say die Christov! It's only been a few months I sent mine in October and don't expect an answer, if any, until March at the earliest. Unless they're burning bad submissions to keep warm... :D

Either that or they've all fallen down the back of the intergalactic copy machine.