Main Menu

How do I post on other areas of forum?

Started by mididoctors, 01 February, 2013, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pass_the_rizla

First off Hi! have been reading 2000ad off and on for over 30 years and just started a proper sub last year, its like christmas every week when that shiny, crisp new 2000ad comes through my letter box lol.

I can post on the other forums (I Think) but I cant access my profile so any help with that would be great, did a bit of wheeling and dealing on the classifieds a couple of weeks ago to help out buying a new sub for this year and the deal went through no probs! anyway great site keep it up.

Cheers,

Chris.

Frank

Well done on the sub - my pal used to buy Deadline regularly because the covers made great roach material, but I doubt 2000ad's shiny paper would do the job. You just have to wait until one of the mods is satisfied you're not a trouble maker and upgrades you before you have the run of the forum. Just post on one of the off-topic threads about whatever you watched on telly last night, saw at the pictures or are listening to on your i-pod until they see where you're coming from.

Just as a favour, I'll reply to any post you make, calling you mentally feeble for liking such shite/hating such brilliance. You can post a magnanimous reply saying that everyone's entitled to an opinion and that you don't want to get into a fight about it, and thereby prove you're not a touchy opinion-fascist or mentally unhinged. If Richmond's busy at Cardiff all weekend you might have to wait for a while before you're upgraded.

Jo-L

Hiyas.

I wanted to post in the latest prog thread, but didn't apparently have permission.  I also got a permission error when I tried to PM a member in one of the art threads. Do I need additional permissions to do those things?

Thank you!

-Joel

Eamonn Clarke

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,33935.0.html

You need to be here and post a bit before one of the Mod-droids decides you are real and not a spam-bot.
Then you'll be able to post anywhere and upload an avatar and so on.

Richmond Clements

Harry 20

Can I be upgraded I am reall I promise!  I've been reading 2000ad as a teenager till that film ended it for me! came back in 2000 and kicked myself for straying. Couldnt live now without my injection of thrill power every week !

Dredd Head

Hi just wondering if i can be upgraded to member, im not an android i promise ;)

Mister Macheath

I would also love a bit of this hot upgrading action if at all possible. Understandable of course if I have to bump my post count up a bit first.

I assure you I'm quite real though, I think! Just looking forward to properly contributing to the forum.

Mister Macheath

Marcus

Aha! Glad I found this post. Wanted to say how much I way enjoying The Off-Lode Experience in this month's bundled floppy, but couldn't.

How can I tell I'm not a bot? It feels like I'm human, but how can you really tell?

Could you make an exception for this possible bot and activate me please?

Thanks in advance!

malak brood

Can I be unburdened from my ball and chain please? I need to get on with the next 'Moses Incident'  :o

LorcanQ

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 14 February, 2013, 09:48:26 PM
It's not a perfect system, but it works!
All you really got to do is prove you're a real human and not a troll.
So, anyway, you're all in!

Hi, yeah, im a real human so could i be upgraded so i can post fully? thatd be great :) very tight security here has to be said :)

Richmond Clements

sadako

Why can't I post in any section except this one? What's the use of joining a forum if all one is allowed to say is "hi"?