Main Menu

Wake - what about other Droid art?

Started by Mangamax, 13 February, 2003, 07:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangamax

Was having a rummage in the attic and come across other publications that had art droid work in them - 2 of the best being a great McMahon cover for BEM with Dredd telling Alan-1 and another droid to tell the truth and a Bolland cover of White Dwarf with Dredd and Spikes Harvey Rotten.
Any plans to have a guide to these sort of things on the site?
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Leigh S

Lovely covers both...

I'm planning on setting up a website dedicated to other mags that have featured 2000AD material - all the old fanzines like BEM, Fantasy Advertiser, Arken Sword, Speakeasy etc,. plus those great covers that graced computer games mags back in the 80s (Fabry Slaine, Ezquerra Stront, Talbot Nemesis...).  On top of that there have been appearances in mags such as Timeout, Loaded, Select, ID, NME.. the list goes on.

Just as soon as I get my act together - you wouldnt happen to have any more old mags about would you Manga...? If so I'm interested...

Wake

That sounds like a good idea. It could be hosted for on 2000ad.org if you like (or 2000ad.nu).

Alternatively you could put the data on a spread sheet and prepare cover scans and be the page author of a new page in the Publications section of this site.

Wake

Mangamax

There's the one's i've mentioned plus a few lesser one's. Also - and here's another thing Wake - i've got 2000 AD fanzines from the late 70's / early 80's that were good too, "Blackblood" and "Friends Of Tharg" being two i really liked.
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

judda fett

AAAiiiieeee!!! Scan and post, scan and post. How have you got those? Whats the content?..