Main Menu

DREDD Screenplay books are in online shop NOW!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 31 March, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Rather than get lost in the Dredd thread, here is an urgent post for everyone.
Get your arses into the online shop now, as both books are on sale.

This signed hardback is on sale for £50

The other for £25

Hurry everyone, even if you are at work, hurry!

shaolin_monkey

Goaty

That above is Hardback, this below is £25 Paparback, I like that cover!

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 March, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

It doesn't say it is signed in the listing...?

COMMANDO FORCES

That's probably just due to one of the droids forgetting, so he'll be off to Mek-Quake soon :lol:

8-Ball

Slap me for being daft but will this only be available through the 2000AD shop?
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

Pete Wells

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 31 March, 2014, 12:29:02 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 March, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

It doesn't say it is signed in the listing...?

Yep, I've ordered the £50 one, I hope it's the supadupa version!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Eightball on 31 March, 2014, 12:37:52 PM
Slap me for being daft but will this only be available through the 2000AD shop?

The paperback one will be available through retailers too once released. Dunno about the hardback, given that it's limited edition...
@jamesfeistdraws

COMMANDO FORCES

They may be available through other retailers eventually but I just couldn't live with Pete myself, if I missed out on the Limited Edition and seeing as the other was available, it would be just plain rude if I ddn't buy them both :D

Goaty

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 March, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
They may be available through other retailers eventually but I just couldn't live with Pete myself, if I missed out on the Limited Edition and seeing as the other was available, it would be just plain rude if I ddn't buy them both :D

Maybe you could wait for Special Commando Forces Edition? ;)

Andy_Lee

The paperback is on the US Amazon site but not the UK one yet. Jock is listed as the only author.

http://amzn.com/178108291X

ISBN-10: 178108291X
ISBN-13: 978-1781082911

8-Ball

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 31 March, 2014, 12:44:42 PM

Thanks for the reply. I have never purchased anything through the shop before but I do have an Amazon account so I will just hold off until it (eventually) appears there. I look forward to a review in the Cellar. :D
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

COMMANDO FORCES

Just looked at that release date on that Amazon link, just a few days before the Wedding Anniversary. Looks like Caz has bought these for me now :lol:

Spikes

And a signed HB version ordered. Marvellous!

Cant wait to see this.

Teivion

Just ordered the ltd edition- it does say signed by Jock in the blurb on the order page, I placed the order in a hurry on mobile so didn't spot the signed part either.
very interested to see all the work done- if the script was illustrated when I could have seen it, that was very early on in the production so it will be amazing to spot what made it in, what didn't etc.
hopefully ltd numbers will be low, otherwise jock will get real bad writers cramp :)