Main Menu

Happy Holidays

Started by Angry Vince, 23 December, 2023, 05:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Vince

It's Christmas Eve over in my side of the world. Knowing that many of you (like myself) had challenging years, I thought I'd take ten second to say Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, a great Hanukkah and every other sort of merriment that may apply to you.
Spend it with loved ones and come back for a better 2024.

AV.
Angry Vince: One Man Against the World! (So far the world is winning 96:0)

Trooper McFad

Great sentiments AV all the best when it comes on the other side of the world
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JohnW

Vince, Trooper, All,
The compliments of the season to you.

(That's not a selfie, but the resemblance isn't too far off the mark – at least not in the attitude expressed.)
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

A very zarjaz Christmas to my extended and diverse squaxx family - I love you all!

Have a ghafflebette time and splurix klondie!

Thrashoruns,

Sharky 

XXX

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Le Fink

JayzusB.Christ

Whatever way you celebrate, Jingle Borags and have a great day!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Anyone get anything nice this year? I got some old 2000ad annuals, a nice jumper and a quality rucksack from various family members. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

A second-hand 6TB external hard drive, two bottles of Grouse and some underpants.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 31 December, 2023, 12:11:59 PMAnyone get anything nice this year?

The best book in the world! Monsters, Aliens, and Holes in the Ground: A guide to Tabletop Roleplaying Games From D&D to Mothership (Horwath 2023).
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

6TB! 'Kinell, I remember being flabbergasted at 1 terabyte.

The Legendary Shark

I know, right? I remember buying my first 2GB hard drive and thinking that it would probably last me forever...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Barrington Boots

Belated Christmas wishes and happy new year to you lot!

Wishing you all peace and prosperity for 2024.
You're a dark horse, Boots.