Main Menu

What would it be worth now ????

Started by Jinxy1562, 18 December, 2009, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy1562

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum, and have been a fan of 200AD since I was 14 when the comic was first printed, I'm a 40 something now so work it out !!!
When I was a young teenager I collected 2000AD comics, infact I have issue number 1 and collected them for 4 years after, and if I remember correctly 2000AD came out every 2 weeks ??? so I must have over 104 issues.
Anyway, they are stashed in a box in my mothers attick, and have been there since the early 80's.
My question is what would they be worth now ???
I saw them the other day and I know that the mice haven't got to them, they are all in good condition.
:D

House of Usher

Hi. 2000ad was always a weekly. Any issues from the first 100 will be worth a few pounds each. Prog #1 rarely goes for anything less than £50 these days, and can be worth several times that depending upon condition.
STRIKE !!!

Wake

I've added an approximate set of values to the sticky thread in the classifieds section.

vzzbux

Hi and welcome.
They are not worth a penny so how about throwing them my way ;)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

ambrose

Hold on to them and put them in plastic bags wiht cardboard backing each one.I bought a second copy this year of Prog 1 for 44 pounds on Ebay so you may be able to fill in the gaps if you work on it.good luck.Amb ::)
Ambrosia