Main Menu

Well might as well say hello.....

Started by the 'artist' formerly known as Slips, 24 February, 2012, 01:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the 'artist' formerly known as Slips

Oooh shiny.... you can blame Trout for my reappearance, is he still King?

I formerly resided in this place (or was it a place like it) under the moniker of the Slippery One.  I know some of you on here, some of you I dont.  Say hello, if you know me or even if you dont either way its cool.  If I do know you, at least give me a clue who you are!  ;)

Er about me?
Im a 40 something year old, IT professional with the emotional age of a 10 year old.  Roughly.  Im married (my wife says happily) have 2 teenage children, enjoy loads of hobbies from music festivals to mountain biking to role playing games and obviously comics.  Im really a morass of contradictions like most people, I think.

Stront, Dredd and Dante are my favourite current strips. Stainless Steel Rat was one of my all time favourite strips (as you can see from my name), due to the haircuts.  Ive been reading since prog 290, though Ive recently had a 3 month break from prog buying, Ill try and catch up on those soon. 

Right Ive bored you all enough, and yes I know my spelling and grammar are awful. 
Yer Slips   
"They tried and failed, all of them?"
"Oh, no." she shook her head "They tried and died"
Mostly Sarcastic & flippant

TordelBack

Welcome back Slips!  Of course Trout is still king, his secret police are second to none.

COMMANDO FORCES

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Bolt-01

Welcome back Slippo! Some of us have changed names a few times, and others are still the same as we ever were. Nice to see you.

the 'artist' formerly known as Slips

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 24 February, 2012, 02:03:29 PM
Welcome back Slippo! Some of us have changed names a few times, and others are still the same as we ever were. Nice to see you.
I have no idea if Ill recognise any one, its great to see you about anyway.
"They tried and failed, all of them?"
"Oh, no." she shook her head "They tried and died"
Mostly Sarcastic & flippant

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Trout

Colin YNWA

betel_uk

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

Dog Deever

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Minkyboy

We kept your seat warm for you Slips.

Is yours still a pint of Babycham with an olive in it?
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

betel_uk

Quote from: Minkyboy on 24 February, 2012, 06:45:42 PM
Is yours still a pint of Babycham with an olive in it?

Ooooooo.... that reminds me of a particularly messy Glastonbury festival...