Main Menu

Welcome back Forum!

Started by Goaty, 02 May, 2012, 10:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

After three days! Hope you all got nice breaks?

Dark Jimbo

What I've got is a bad case of the shakes and a sense that maybe I really do spend too much time here. I didn't realise quite how often I usually check in for updates!
@jamesfeistdraws

Goaty

I agree, I miss check out other people's posts! How strange is that? as it only one forum I like!

Trout

I'm playing outside. I might see you all later.

Goaty

Sorry as think there a big news, the prog 1781 is out on digital today, not friday!

TordelBack

I travelled among unknown men, in forums beyond the sea
Nor 2000ADonline did I know till then, what love I bore to thee.

These outages aren't the same without 2000ADReview to use as a bunker.  I'd have gone outside, I swear, but Tharg seemed to have sent 40 days of rain to punish me for my faithlessness.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Goaty on 02 May, 2012, 10:36:54 AM
I agree, I miss check out other people's posts! How strange is that? as it only one forum I like!

I hear you - I was getting withdrawal symptoms.  Here in Thailand, this forum is sometimes my only link to normality and common sense.  Not often you can say that about an internet forum, fair play to you all
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

IAMTHESYSTEM

Yes, it was a bit of a shock to find no Forum. Let's see how long this one lasts before the Cyber gods take their revenge.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Roger Godpleton

I think we can all agree that this is Emperor's fault.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Spaceghost

We lost the forum and website for three days because there are some new t shirts on sale? Christ, what's it going to be like when the film comes out?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Spikes

Phew! Only three days? Felt a lot longer....

Minkyboy

Hugs all round and someone break out the Brandy!

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

dracula1

Welcome back all ... Nice to have the nerve center transmitting thrills again. What was the problem in the end?  The site doesn't seem to have undergone a major facelift of any kind?!  :-*

SmallBlueThing

Have we not lost a weeks worth of messages this time? For grudsakes tharg- CONTINUITY!

SBT