Main Menu

Look-In's Tomorrow People collection coming soon

Started by rogue69, 23 May, 2023, 12:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Chinbeard Books the people who did the Robin of Sherwood Look-In collection are to release a 2 volume collection of the Tomorrow People Look-In collection. Due out in August volume 1 has artwork from  John M. Burns, Roger Price, and Angus P. Allan

https://downthetubes.net/chinbeard-books-gets-set-to-celebrate-50-years-of-the-tomorrow-people-with-new-books-and-look-in-collection/?fbclid=IwAR1hzq-7RibAhqiSW_cwOzYf4Ahs6izD2-xowrQZIyvnJ4eYP4SEoKSakZk

Daveycandlish

Ordered!
Loved Look-In back in the day so it's great to see this collection coming out. Here's to more of other shows if this is a success.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Dandontdare

Look-In will always remind me of my Grandma - whenever she was looking after me, we'd walk to the local shop and I'd get a Milky Way and a Look-In - two items that I would never bother buying at any other time. It was around the time the Tomorrow People strips were running, so this is a definite for me

The Legendary Shark

I had a real love-hate relationship with Look-In. On the one hand I hated all that mind-deactivating dross about actors and glitzy piffle, on the other I loved the comic strips - so I generally just used to read other people's copies in the playground and then give 'em back. This was way back in the dim and distant when I was still allowed in playgrounds, of course.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]