Main Menu

2000 AD's Judge Dredd or Twisted Metals Sweet Tooth

Started by Gehenna, 02 March, 2013, 08:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gehenna

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 March, 2013, 01:46:34 AM
QuoteMerely asking opinions I apologize if I stepped on any toes.

I don't think you need to apologise - I doubt anyone was offended, and if they were they would really need to bake themselves a big chill-cake.

But there was only ever going to be one answer to your question, in fairness, and it wasn't going to be the burning clown in the bondage gear.

Thank you kindly. Yes I knew I would, I had indeed expected this outcome. I merely needed to ask because I don't know really who else to ask. Lot's of people I know don't know about Sweet Tooth nor Judge Dredd. So I merely figured I would refer to those who would possibly know both of the characters. Since I didn't know of any sites that dealt with hypothetical fictional scenarios I could only refer to fan forums to see their reaction to such a match up.

All in all thank you for your honest answers. :)

TordelBack

Quote from: Gehenna on 03 March, 2013, 01:56:20 AM
First. I apologize in any way if I were incorrect in assuming Judge Dredd was bred to be a supersoldier(?)

No apologies necessary, it was a very entertaining post!  No, Joe is a clone but beyond accelerated growth in vitro (and bionic eyes to replace the pair he lost in the course of duty) he's 100% horsemeat-free.  15 years in the toughest school on earth, 50 years on the meanest streets of all and some very tight boots made him into the lump of bile and gristle we know and love.

Karl Stephan

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Sparkonaut on 03 March, 2013, 01:56:24 PM
...and he might possibly be gay too.

You might possibly be gay*.

*Or of course, you may not be**.

**And even if you were I would not judge you on it.***

***Even though I enjoyed Big Dave.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Karl Stephan