2000 AD > General

Sideshow Vote II: Does it tally up?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mister Pops:

--- Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 27 June, 2022, 12:05:39 PM ---…length doesn't matter.

--- End quote ---

My wife is always telling me that

Southstreeter:
As long as it needs to be, however that story is often annoyingly chopped into smaller chunks with gaps (eg SinDex) so I always prefer to see a longer run.

sheridan:
What I don't like is when every story in the prog is one episode of a 10-part story (or more likely these days - one episode of a 10-part book of a multi-book epic that takes have a decade to tell, with huge gaps in between).  I prefer the prog to have a mix of stories - some the multi-book epic, one or two in every month standalones one-and-dones and a few stories in between.

The Legendary Shark:

Oops - wrong thread.

Funt Solo:
Bulletopia started 104 progs ago, but has only been in 25 progs. Drip ... drip ... drip ...

Join us for more high octane action next decade as Finister and Drextooth finally solve the case of the Multiple Mosi. Non-stop stoppage every sixth week as we rejoin people you'll have forgotten existed in a mission you've forgotten the plot of with an artist borrowed from another project!

etc.

Still waiting for the next Witch World chapter over here, Tharg! F'sake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version