Main Menu

Mind if I join the gang?

Started by Colin MacNeil, 12 August, 2009, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin MacNeil

Hi all! I'm Colin MacNeil. I hope you don't mind if I join the forum! I'm sure some of you know who I am.  ;)   After doing a signing at Kingdom of Adventure recently( Hi Dave et al! ), I realised that apart from Hiex in 2008 I hadn't been out of the studio for about three years. (professionally speaking that is! I still find time to go to the kitchen for snaxs!!) So I just wanted to say hi and hope you don't mind if I stick my Lawgiver in from time to time.

mygrimmbrother

radiator

Hello, sir.

Huge fan of your work!

Jim_Campbell

SPAMMER! Buuuurn him!

*ahem*

Oh, all right.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

locustsofdeath!

If you post from time to time you will only add to what makes this particular forum so much better than any other!

radiator

So, if you don't mind me asking - are you doing any work on this mysterious new Dredd epic we keep hearing about?

DavidXBrunt

Tweak72

Oh sure. You can join. Excuse me, i just have to have a moment.

There we go, all done now.

Insurrection art was AWESOME BTW. As was Fiends. Best Monochrome artwork I have seen in a long time. And best Space fleet since well, since Vanguard really.
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

COMMANDO FORCES

Great Scott, can it be true the killer of major characters is on the board.
Welcome aboard Colin, by the way I look forward to seeing what you choose as your avatar!

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Colin MacNeil

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 12 August, 2009, 04:50:59 PM
Great Scott, can it be true the killer of major characters is on the board.
Welcome aboard Colin, by the way I look forward to seeing what you choose as your avatar!

Hi all! I don't know yet, but now that you mention it I feel slightly self concious! I'll have a think and get back to you on that.

Kerrin

Paul faplad Finch

Okay, I tried to think of a realy cool and interesting post here but, well, you know...

So, what everyone else said. And welcome from me too.

It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

Proudhuff

Hello Sir!  haven't see you since you stagger out of that bar on George IV bridge...

Proudhuff... The Friend of Mike Bruce
DDT did a job on me

Dr Feeley Good