Main Menu

Hello thar

Started by Hairwolf, 04 July, 2012, 08:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hairwolf

Dandontdare

How do.

I think my space spinner probably ended up in a neighbour's garden. The biotronic stickers from prog 2 were instantly stuck all over msyelf, so i don't have those either.

I do have the free pencil that was given out years later though!

Hairwolf

Aw yeh i remember the stickers as well all over my arms within seconds.

I seem to remember some sorta fact wallet/secret agent thing in either tornado or starlord as well, don't suppose anyone still has that?

rog

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 July, 2012, 12:06:55 PMI think my space spinner probably ended up in a neighbour's garden. The biotronic stickers from prog 2 were instantly stuck all over msyelf, so i don't have those either.
I did the same to my eternal regret as did most - those stickers are, I believe, the rarest of the free gifts as a result!
QuoteI do have the free pencil that was given out years later though!
Don't remember that, after the gifts with progs 1,2 & 3 the next one I recall was the JD badge that came with (I think) Prog 178, I have a couple of them and one is still taped to the cover of my bagged Prog. It was a pretty cool badge that one, with a McMahon drawn Dredd.

Quote from: Hairwolf on 05 July, 2012, 02:28:28 PM
Aw yeh i remember the stickers as well all over my arms within seconds.
Sounds like we all did lol!
QuoteI seem to remember some sorta fact wallet/secret agent thing in either tornado or starlord as well, don't suppose anyone still has that?
Prog 3 had a wallet/code breaker thing, still have mine although I used it so it's not completely mint. One of the early Starlords had a similar code breaker freebie as I recall too.

W. R. Logan

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 July, 2012, 12:06:55 PM
How do.

I think my space spinner probably ended up in a neighbour's garden. The biotronic stickers from prog 2 were instantly stuck all over msyelf, so i don't have those either.

Ive still got the free pencil floating around somewhere, a few badges and a some datacard things.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Hairwolf

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 05 July, 2012, 03:46:36 PM

Oh man, that's it! cheers for that Logan, cool to see it again.

Hairwolf

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 05 July, 2012, 04:06:19 PM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 July, 2012, 12:06:55 PM
How do.

Ive still got the free pencil floating around somewhere, a few badges and a some datacard things.

I got nuthin', nada, diddly squat...got the memories though, hazy though they may be :)

rog

So what prog did they give the pencil away with?

Spikes

Quote from: rog on 05 July, 2012, 05:53:13 PM
So what prog did they give the pencil away with?

Prog 830.

rog

^ Ah, thanks for enlightening me!

Don't have that one :(

judgefloyd

Hi Hairwolf

The space spinner might come back.  Maybe

Spikes

What was the name of that school, Mr Hairwolf? Wonder if it would show up on google maps?  ;)

Hairwolf

Quote from: judgefloyd on 10 July, 2012, 06:51:50 AM
Hi Hairwolf

The space spinner might come back.  Maybe

You think?  *gets hopes up ridiculously in the face of unquestionable logic*

Hairwolf

Quote from: Judge Jack on 10 July, 2012, 05:42:52 PM
What was the name of that school, Mr Hairwolf? Wonder if it would show up on google maps?  ;)

Ha! I might just check that out...imagine it still being there after 35 years.