Main Menu

NEW READERS: WIN FREE PROGS!

Started by SmallBlueThing, 27 September, 2012, 09:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabs

So SBT, I take it you're still undecided about who wins the progs? I don't blame you mate! ; )
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

SmallBlueThing

Nope, decision is made- i just broke my toes at 8pm last night, meaning the announcement us going to be a bit late!

SBT

TordelBack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 October, 2012, 07:57:36 AM
... i just broke my toes at 8pm last night...

Feck! Many? Badly? That cannot be good for a man who walks to work and just went contract...

SmallBlueThing

Yep, awful. Just about managed to get the kids to school- however, it's tolerable with a hobble. I ran into the bottom bannister when i legged it upstairs in bare feet. Little toe and one next to it, swollen and with black lines. May be just bruised or whatever, hopefully! But ow!

SBT

SmallBlueThing

Righto, because i found a wee bit more loot, could

orinAGN
Mabs
Mr Walter the Wobot and
Davidblack

all please send me their postal addresses, and prepare for incoming...

SBT

SmallBlueThing

That's by private message, obv.

SBT

vzzbux

SBT having recently suffered from a broken big toe your bruising sounds consistent with mine, my bruising spread across my whole foot at the base of the toes. It hurt like buggery and I was in a caste for four weeks. It still hurts now and I can bearly bend it without is hurting like buggery as the break was over the first knuckle.
It may be better for you as it is your little toe so they won't put it in a caste.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

SmallBlueThing

It's gone all purple now, and swollen. Not nice, but i can still walk okay- though i did just give it a wiggle and screamed the house down, scaring the cat- who put her claws into my penis. That this is true should give you some indication as to the day i am having!

In more on-topic news, i have to go out in a minute and will be posting the first batch of winning thrills. The others need to get me their addresses sharpish.

SBT

vzzbux

Get it X-Ray'ed, it took 2 days of convincing before I went down. The male bravado can run closely along the line of stupidity.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

orinAGN

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 October, 2012, 01:53:24 PM
It's gone all purple now, and swollen. Not nice, but i can still walk okay- though i did just give it a wiggle and screamed the house down, scaring the cat- who put her claws into my penis. That this is true should give you some indication as to the day i am having!

In more on-topic news, i have to go out in a minute and will be posting the first batch of winning thrills. The others need to get me their addresses sharpish.

SBT

1) That's awful! Please do go to the doctor as quick as you can.  Get an X-Ray.  Get your toes fixed. I had a broken thumb that the doctor refused to actually acknowledge was broken.  A LONG time later, got it checked again by another doctor, and was told it was a shame so much time had past, because I could have sued the 1st doc for negligence.  Thumb still messes with me to this day.
Also, had a torn knee, and a broken arm.  It's best to get this stuff dealt with ASAP. 
My sincerest condolences.  Hope all is better for you, sooner rather than later.

2) Sent my address to you.  Let me know what you wanna do about postage. I know that from here to the UK at the post office, it costs $11.60 to ship items.  I don't wanna be inconvenient for living across the pond, so I'll gladly help cover cost. 

SmallBlueThing

No postage help needed- this board is a very special place and has a long history of 'random acts of kindness', and i like to continue that when i can.

SBT

Mabs

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 01 October, 2012, 03:32:28 PM
No postage help needed- this board is a very special place and has a long history of 'random acts of kindness', and i like to continue that when i can.

SBT

You're a star mate! : )

I sent mine too. I hope your toes get better mate.

My Twitter @nexuswookie

SmallBlueThing

Mabs, yours are in the post and should be with you either tomorrow or wednesday.

SBT

Mabs

Thank you mate! I'll notify you when I receive 'em.  :D

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Mabs

Just received my package this morning and I am absolutely elated! A really nice variety of Progs and I cannot wait to get started on them! I will treasure them for years to come!

Thank you SBT! You're a star! What I lovely way to be welcomed into the forum! : )

Mabs

My Twitter @nexuswookie