Dreamworks, with Guillermo Del Toro
(sp?)  tentatively attached to direct.
This is Good News.  All go and jerk off
for Morrison's success now.  It worked
for THE INVISIBLES.  He's being going
out to LA "in search of profit," in
his words, for a lot of years, and it's
about time it paid off for him. "

Link: http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=upsell_article&articleID=VR1117868028&categoryID=13&cs=1" target="_blank">http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=upsell_article&articleID=VR1117868028&categoryID=13&cs=1

Leigh S

Very interesting.  As I recall Sleepless Knights was developed for 2000AD!

There is an interview with Millar and Morrison around about the time of the Godawful Autumn Offensive where they list lots of titles of potential stories they had come up with.

Art

Interesting... I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. the same directors been failing to make Hellboy for years...

satchmo

Hellboy has supposedly been greenlighted (greenlit?). Mike Mignola is going to be heavily involved according to Empire,with Ron Perlman as H.B.
 Del Toro talks up projects for a long time before he makes them,I think.Lovecraft's At The Mountains Of Madness is one of his dream projects,that might appear some time this decade if we're lucky.
I think he's a good director though,I would like to see him do a 2000ad movie,Nemesis maybe.

Oddboy

I don't really *get* Hellboy.
Is the Meg running the first story?  It seemed to go from his birth to decades later when he's the worlds best P.I.  I can't appreciate that his is the worlds best P.I. because he keeps getting his ass whipped every episode so far.  Makes him look a bit wimpy in my opinion.

"Okay so I'm a dope, I don't understand most things.  Maybe your music's great, maybe it's really great, I just don't understand.  I'd like to but I don't understand"
Better set your phaser to stun.