Main Menu

icons

Started by PeterWolf, 10 June, 2007, 07:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

So it was Alan Partridge was it ?  I will have to have a word with him about this as he lives in Brighton and actually lives next door to a friends house here.        The funny story i said i know  happened here.   It was a dispute between neighbours and it happened at christmas.    I must admit that i only witnessed the end of the argument but that was the best bit anyway.     It was funny because it wasnt clear wether  Steve Coogan is Alan Partrdge or if Alan Partridge is Steve Coogan ?   I didnt say a word but just watched and laughed a bit .  I didnt let him see me laugh as i hid behind the garden wall so he didnt know.     As he got more angry he just became more and more like Alan partridge.         I cant remember the exact words but in the end he stormed off back into his house after wishing us a very unmerry christmas.        It would have been good if it was filmed as you had to be there.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

johnnystress

I still cant imagine Steve Coogan getting it on with Courtney Love

All i can picture is the sex scene with Alan and the chocolate ice cream

Byron Virgo

Misanthrope

Go on then, wolfie. What does my icon say about me?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Dark Jimbo

I like Henry Flint; I like the ABCs; and I have crap web-fu, so was restricted to choosing an icon from the site rather than making one of my own.
@jamesfeistdraws

Peter Wolf

I will try later tonight possibly.    Of course i recognise the icon  !     One bite and thats it !

If i dont answer immediatly then be patient. I have to be in the right mood and this one is challenging at the moment.

[I  fall to pieces so soon when challenged !]

My icon was a rush job and i dont think its that good but i will leave it now i think.

Peter Wolf

Ok.    First of all You dont seem that familiar as i havent read many posts from you.

Secondly because of this i dont cheat and read all your posts on the messageboard and get a feel of you that way either.     this isnt  some cold reading crap either

Thirdly i dont claim to be right.    I just relax and focus and  write what i feel is right.

small,doesnt say much,but not at all shy. I feel you have been watching for a while from a high point or from above somewhere high.     Tough.      You can be outspoken as you pop up out of nowhere.     not scared of a challenge or challenging someone else if the need arises which isnt that often     Male  [ i think]   Are you persistent  ?    Very quick to get to the front.       no one  notices and then there you are  !    the size is decieving.      the bite  has to be significant in some way   but not  completely sure about that.       friendly.      Its  a friendly icon like vampirajen.      A bit  mischevious but likes to be friends.     almost instant familiarity.     I like that but only if i like the person .   i dont like it if i dont like the person generally  but i  feel that i like you even though i dont know you at all.         you have either been away  or you have been watching for a while.      I  have got mixed feelings about that.          Still not sure if you are male or female.    Male with a bit of female mixed in somewhere i think.      

Thats it.  

Peter Wolf

I read your post.    You  have explained your icon.   I knew it wasnt your work somehow.   It didnt look like your own creation.    Hes got a dont fuck with me attitude   and is very big and more robotic or a cyborg or something.

I have stopped now because i only oblige when asked to .             Anytime.                 Peter.