Main Menu

Paris Hilton

Started by Art, 11 June, 2007, 12:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

Obviously like all right thinking people I find Paris hilton being sent to jail (posh jail, for less than half a month) and her folks making a fuss about it like she's being sent to a concentration camp very very funny.

And then I read this titbit about who the photographer who caught a pic of her crying is, and, well, wow...

Link: http://slog.thestranger.com/2007/06/dept_of_weeping_women" target="_blank">http://slog.thestranger.com/2007/06/dept_of_weepin

Peter Wolf

Isnt that image one of the defining images of the vietnam war?      I remember seeing this as part of a moving image.    It was after the village in the background had been napalmed.

Am i alone in not finding her in the least bit attractive?

I have got no interest in her at all.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

VampiraJen

terrifed distraught children dont do it for me either...

Peter Wolf

Obviously i was referring to Paris Hilton.

VampiraJen

ah.  yes.  skinny.  weird nose.  face you want to punch.  heiress to millions of pounds.  spoilt cow, who's only crying in that photo coz she thinks the rules dont apply to her.

seriously though, i've noticed that about you and your posts, you tend to talk about three things at once and never specify when you're changing subject of specify what you're on about (just a friendly observation)

Peter Wolf

It did occur to me to say i was talking about Paris Hilton but didnt because i thought it was obvious.        I didnt think my quotes could possibly apply to the picture shown here.  lost for words that you thought that they were.   Thats beyond insanity.        apologies for not being clearer though.

VampiraJen

lost for words that you thought that they were. Thats beyond insanity.

so was i, to be honest, but i've already forgotton it

Peter Wolf

Best left forgotten as well.     I was actually lost for words when i saw your reply.  That doesnt happen often.     It was easy to clarify it perfectly clearly as my heart sank first of all.

Matt Timson

That is pretty amazing, actually.
Pffft...

Tweak72

She didnâ??t help case when she had her mug shot taken. The self pimping, publicity gene kicked in.http://www.numbmonkey.com/archives/seanstoryimages/paris%20hilton%20mugshot.bmp">
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Roger Godpleton

That's really quite astounding.

But not as astounding as that bloke at the hearing when she got back, who delivered a full-on, masculine "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO".
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Richmond Clements

But not as astounding as that bloke at the hearing when she got back, who delivered a full-on, masculine "NNNNNNOOOOOOOO".

That was really quite frightening! When the news reader talked about her 'fans' being upset, I thought 'yeah right- she's got fans!'
But when I heard this fucking mentalist... jesus.

Quirkafleeg

I think the mentalist bloke was taking the piss... or he might just be a true nutter. According to the commentator on the footage I saw he was at the Wacko trail.

I'm a bit gob-smacked by the photographer thing. What's even more freaky is that they were taken exactly 35 years apart, TO THE DAY!!!

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Ut" target="_blank">Huynh Cong Ut

Richmond Clements

I think the mentalist bloke was taking the piss... or he might just be a true nutter. According to the commentator on the footage I saw he was at the Wacko trail.

Ahhh- he's a professional mentalist!

Peter Wolf

If you dont mind me asking ,but as you live on a small remote island do you eat a lot of fish ?       Its just that i did for a bit and got absolutly sick of  eating it but there was very little else to eat and i never liked it much in the first place ! And thats without mentioning the shellfish !     I wondered how it was for you ?

I sea food but i dont want to eat it   !