Main Menu

More Jock Hellblazer

Started by Art, 28 July, 2007, 05:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

+rufus+

Buddy

I, Cosh

Pandemonium' will find John Constantine intrigued through a mixture of sex, magic, politics and ennui to travel abroad to a well-known contemporary war-zone: there, in an environment of fear and cruelty, to encounter a demonic arch-enemy who, with roots in the mythological substrate of the violence-ravaged land, is enjoying a resurgence fertilized by blood

Darfur and that African hunger demon thing that he locked up inside his mate in practically the first story?

I've not followed Hellblazer for a long time, but this sounds like a pretty attractive package.
We never really die.

Emperor

Necropost to remind you this is out in the US now and UK next month (or from imports now):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellblazer:_Pandemonium
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

I, Cosh

emm. This was in the shops last week.
We never really die.

Emperor

Quote from: The Cosh on 20 February, 2010, 03:18:05 AM
emm. This was in the shops last week.

Oh right, I had a look on Amazon and Titan's isn't scheduled to be out for a month.

What have people made of it?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

Can't afford it right now, but it's presence last week in my Thrill Merchant was almost physically painful.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me