Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

SmallBlueThing

Congratulations Ming! Now, could everyone please stop having babies because the 'congratulations' button on my keyboard is wearing out.

SBT

Something Fishy

staticgirl

Congrats to all new aged p's.

I suggest a cute-baby-wearing 200AD related babygro thread.

Dan Kelly

Noisybast

Is a baby Ming a Mingling?

Congratualations to Ming and Dan (and Mrs Ming and Mrs Kelly)!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Keef Monkey

Congrats! Good stuff.

I've just realized that in all the fuss about this weekend's impending flat move I haven't read 2000AD for a fortnight, so will have 3 progs to read on some lazy day next week when I'm off college! Double yay! If a Megazine drops I'll just about die of happiness.

Kerrin

Good work Ming. 10/10 for effort.  :D

Just back from seeing "The Jim Jones Revue" in Brighton. Holy mother of Fuck! They tear it up! Get a chance, see 'em.

Darren Stephens

Congrats Dan and Ming! Our little one wanted to come out upside dpwn, too. What is it with these Australian wannabe babies, eh?  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Devons Daddy

More future readers, this is what we wish to hear!!  :D
big smiles and congrats to you guys. this is part of why this place is specail.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

WON a space 1999 Cargo eagle, on ebay,
the toy i never owned always wanted, ( yes i have a Product enterprise one) but this is about having that specail thing.

Devons Mummy fails to get the whole principle, (you already have one like it? being the response. i know you all understand here  ;)
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

One year into my new job and I had my annual appraisal last night  ::)
The normal stuff, John is hard working, blah, blah, blah... But the best bit was the driver tables.
We are constantly being monitored on our performance, through our digital tacho card and iso track system. Between them, everything about our driving is known, right down to braking hard!

There are three main parts to the overall table and they are as follows :-

Cruise Control how long you stay in this helps the performance and fuel consumption. Depot average 67% Me 87.7%
Idle the amount of time you are just sat with the engine running. Depot average 10.6% Me 4.3%
KPL the amount of kilometres travelled using one litre of fuel. Depot average 3.33 Me 3.93

Yes folks, out of a depot of 180 drivers little old me is...................
NUMBER 1
:thumbsup:

Devons Daddy

i hope they offer a small incentive towards a new purchase for the cellar of dredd as a reward for being a good citizen.

seems justice dept PSU has its beginings at your work place.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

SquashedFly

Congrats COMMANDO FORCES  :)

My dad recently came into some money and decided that the 37 inch telly in the living room wasn't big enough, and today the 47 inch he bought arrived, Our house isn't very big so it was fun and games moving them about but worth it in the end  ;)

Kerrin

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 October, 2010, 07:55:11 AM
Yes folks, out of a depot of 180 drivers little old me is...................
NUMBER 1
:thumbsup:

KISS-ASS!

Only kidding John, well done sir. I should hope you will be receiving a favorable pay review in the near future as well then.  :thumbsup: