Main Menu

more voting!

Started by Leigh S, 14 December, 2001, 03:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leigh S

Many more stories teeter on the brink of recognition, needing only one more vote....  

First off the classic Judge Cal storyline - The Day the Law Died....

PS feel free to vote on the other stories in these progs while you are there!

Link: vote now!

Leigh S

and uber-classic "portrait of a Mutant" chronicling the boyhood of Alpha requires just one more vote....

Leigh S

...as does Andersons first solo outing in "The four Dark judges"....

Leigh S

..as do both Strontium Dog: "the final solution" and Nemesis Boox IX: Deathbringer, which can both be found here -

Leigh S

As does the Flesh: The Legend of Shamana, which can be found here -

Link: /index.php3?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=800

Leigh S

There a couple of stories here that need one more vote, but while your there - how the hell has "Crusade", truly one of the worst Dredds ever, managed to score a respectable 6.67!!!  Does anyone here really like this, and are they willing to admit it!!?

Link: /index.php3?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=928

Leigh S

There a couple of stories here that need one more vote, but while your there - how the hell has "Crusade", truly one of the worst Dredds ever, managed to score a respectable 6.67!!!  Does anyone here really like this, and are they willing to admit it!!?

Leigh S

As does the Flesh: The Legend of Shamana, which can be found here -

Leigh S

...as does Andersons first solo outing in "The four Dark judges"....

Wood

Crusade... I recently was given a huge bundle of 2000ADs, which filled a lot of holes, and Crusade was there in full.

It wasn't terrible... just mediocre. Had lovely art by Mick Austin, though.

Anyway, what's with 'legend of shamana'? I hated that one first time round. Complete nonsense.

McNulty

Thanks for taking the time to do this Watcher. The top and bottom twenties look a lot more representative of 2000ad and the Meg as a whole now.

Wake

Although the 2000AD top 20 now looks pretty good, there are still only 11 Megazine stories with more than 4 votes...is America the only classic?

Devlin Waugh Swimming in Blood has 3 votes

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=prog&page=profiles&choice=2.09" target="_blank">Vote now

Leigh S

I must confess Wake, i've neglected the Meg while attempting to bolster the 2000AD stuff - as you say, there are a lot of classics (and at least one or two stinkers!), that deserve recognition...  I'm on my way there now!