Main Menu

ECBT 2000ad Episode 28

Started by flintlockjaw, 12 July, 2010, 06:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 July, 2010, 08:18:10 AM
Quote from: flintlockjaw on 12 July, 2010, 06:28:49 PM
In a special mini-sode (is that a word even?) Flint goes it alone to look at prog1689 and reviews some of his latest 2000AD Trade purchases

I enjoyed that. I was particularly heartened to hear that it's not just me that found Johnny Alpha's uniform an absolute bastard to draw!

Cheers

Jim

Too true, and Dredd's no picnic either. When Carlos Ezquerra was in the yap shop I asked him if he ever regeretted the fiddly design of the judges' uniform as he had to draw it so many times since, but he just said something like 'nothing worthwhile is ever easy'.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: bluemeanie on 21 July, 2010, 09:47:35 AM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 21 July, 2010, 08:39:49 AM
Was there even a hint at when that annoucement might be? I mean can I be blindy optimistic and think it might be this weekend at San Deigo?

Oh, its nothing San Deigo size (I dont think). Its a new ongoing 9 parter coming up in the prog that the writer and artist were cool enough to send me the first part of and come on and talk about it.

Ohhh I see. Intrigued to hear more when the time is right.

radiator

QuoteIts a new ongoing 9 parter coming up in the prog that the writer and artist were cool enough to send me the first part of and come on and talk about it.

Age of the Wolf?

bluemeanie

flintlockjaw

Well, I got The Whittle lined up for Sunday!

stacey

bluemeanie

Quote from: stacey on 22 July, 2010, 09:55:18 AM
Lucky lucky me!  :D

Let me know when you are on so I can skype you dodgy photoshopped pics of Flint to put you off   :D