Main Menu

The 10 Commandments of 2000AD

Started by Trout, 19 May, 2011, 03:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Thou shalt not bear of a cape on thine shoulders.
Thou shalt attire thineself with undergarment AFORE ye attire trouser

Tights are right out
You may quote me on that.

JOE SOAP

Thou shalt not bequeath character ownership to Alan Moore.

mogzilla

thou shall smite the scojo with unholy vengance

TordelBack

If thy neighbour's Prog be yet undelivered when cometh the Lord's day, rejoice!  For they knoweth now the pain of the unsubbed, and in full measure.

Misanthrope

Thou shalt use variable ammunition weaponry.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Zarjazzer

Thou shalt re-print immediately the Dave Gibbons Dan Dares-and send them free of charge to me with some gold bullion, or be accursed by Rogue's droop and scojo's pox unto the ninth generation-oh yes thou shalt!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Trout

Thou shalt be very fucking careful about spoilers if thou gets the prog before anyone else. Or there will be brimstone.

strontium71

and fire. Don't forget the fire.
...because I hate you.

Bluecube

Thou shallst mustst remember that ammunition is bountiful. For it is good. Unless onest needst a surest lack of ammunition to further thous plotline.
An Atlantean Triumvirate
Ghosts of the Past
The Centre Cannot Hold

My eBooks are available here for Amazon Kindle. Feedback always welcome!

brendan1

Thou Shalt Not Ever Claim That An Artist's Style Has Turned To Shit Vs How Good He Used To Be, And Instead Laud His Evolution As An Artist, Rather Than Admit His Earlier Work Was About A Million Times Better.

O Lucky Stevie!

Thalls shalt post a thread regarding the Dredd film to conjure sulphurous trolls from the deepest, innermost circle of the Infernal Pit.

Thou shalt denounce any artist's stylistic innovation as the Mark Of The Beast & decry any deviance from Bog Paper Absolutism.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

TordelBack

Quote from: Bluecube on 22 May, 2011, 12:02:04 PM
Thou shallst mustst remember that ammunition is bountiful. For it is good. Unless onest needst a surest lack of ammunition to further thous plotline.

The very best olde-speake ever(st)!

exilewood

Thine eyes shalt not gaze upon 'The Burger Wars' lest thou art a guardian of the ancient sacred scrolls.

Spaceghost

Thine female characters shall act exactly like thine male characters, wielding weapons, grimacing fearfully and smiting enemies left and right.

But verily, they shall have great big tits.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Mikey

...and be they she Judges they mightest wear ye high b'heel'd Judge boots. If thou art lucky.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.