Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

I can't imagine there will be anything substantial in the way of extras, the German BR doesn't have much, and I'm guessing the French one is the same.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 February, 2012, 12:42:20 PM
I can't imagine there will be anything substantial in the way of extras, the German BR doesn't have much, and I'm guessing the French one is the same.

Yeah, but one must always hope. Personally, the film I'm REALLY looking forward to is any possible ASYLUM Dredd rip-off. 'Future Cop Grimm", or similar.

SBT

Steve Green

Quote from: Molch-R on 10 February, 2012, 12:41:42 PM
It's only really a spoiler if you've read the script. So surely drawing attention to the fact it's a spoiler merely increases the spoiling? I haven't read the script, so didn't know.

[spoiler]Or make you wonder why 3 judges are gunning down somebody who seems to be no threat?[/spoiler]

Molch-R

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 February, 2012, 12:50:03 PM
[spoiler]Or make you wonder why 3 judges are gunning down somebody who seems to be no threat?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I've clearly become too inured to the random brutality of the judges system ;) [/spoiler]

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 10 February, 2012, 12:28:40 PM
"Animated gif of some masked white folk shooting a black dude in the head sends Internet into meltdown. More news at one."

That's unexpected- and as has been the case with all the promo/ leaked gubbins so far, massively contradictory. Judge on the left- hat looks great! Judge in the middle- huge inflata-hat!

SBT

Reminds me of a scene in the film The Man Who Would Be King, with the natives playing polo using enemys head as the ball after a battle..Big head =Big ball.

So, big Judge head= big judge helmet,I dont see a problem.

Steve Green

Quote from: Molch-R on 10 February, 2012, 01:00:56 PM

[spoiler]I've clearly become too inured to the random brutality of the judges system ;) [/spoiler]

[spoiler]Or the random brutality of Tharg... :)[/spoiler]

Molch-R

Quote from: Steve Green on 10 February, 2012, 01:13:25 PM
Quote from: Molch-R on 10 February, 2012, 01:00:56 PM

[spoiler]Or the random brutality of Tharg... :)[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Weeps at the memories[/spoiler]

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

dracula1

Ka-blam!  who'd have thought a gif file on a Spanish site.  Amazing gif and liking the subversive back door promo the new DREDD film is starting to take.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Looks Mega. That's not exactly high resolution but it's got me thinking happy thoughts about someone having their head blown off.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Spikes

Great stuff indeed. Was wondering when some footage would appear, and now we have some.

Hoagy

The lid differences are great. And the way the executed dude drops away to reveal another semi-silhouetted Judge figure is ghafflebetasmic.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 10 February, 2012, 01:24:20 PM
Looks Mega. That's not exactly high resolution but it's got me thinking happy thoughts about someone having their head blown off.

Er perhaps I should have re phrased that as I really like the footage rather than I  like people being shot in the head. Sorry if it came across as a little crass.

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Misanthrope

Er perhaps I should have re phrased that as I really like the footage rather than I  like people being shot in the head. Sorry if it came across as a little crass.

Don't worry, we understand.  :)
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

NSFTM

Looking good... had a bit of zarjazasm over it...
It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others