Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

What are they going to call the 2000th prog?  I vote for Prog 3000.

SuperSurfer

This is my last post on this forum.

Proudhuff

spines? WTF is that about?
DDT did a job on me

Modern Panther

Why is it still called 2000ad?

Richmond Clements

If there's any new Slaine news, could somebody PM me?

Frank

What age is Judge Dredd?

Modern Panther

THEY ARE HERE

oh, no...wait...they've gone again...

LARF

No they are over here...

Colin YNWA

I as a comics reader and fan can't perceive of any storyline that can usefully add to 'Story X' as it stands at the moment. Its therefore surely impossible that some professional, whose job it is to write stories and explore and understand what is a good idea for a story could do so.

...even if it is their job...

... that they get paid for and everything

IMPOSSIBLE I tells ya 'cos I can't think of one.

So the work they are doing with 'Story X' is redundant and of no value, that stuff they are professionally getting paid by some schmo to write... I might as well call them a hack while I'm at it!

W. R. Logan

I'm really a slightly deranged female comic reader, I shall now post some bad poetry, make inane comments but it makes no difference as I have breasts and you shall all fawn over me in attempts to impress me.

Frank

TordelBack

I always thought it must be great to have boobs, and thus wield a special kind of power over a significant proportion of humanity.  Now I have a nascent set of my own I'm less impressed, and the only power they seem to have is engender pity and/or amusement.  Peversely my interest in them when on ladies hasn't abated.

vzzbux

Tom Clancy (Mr Krabs) to play Judge Dredd in the up and coming movie. Who would be your ideal choice?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Spaceghost

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 14 June, 2012, 06:21:52 PM
I'm really a slightly deranged female comic reader, I shall now post some bad poetry, make inane comments but it makes no difference as I have breasts and you shall all fawn over me in attempts to impress me.

HA HA HA HAAAA! You're really funny and clever and interesting and kooky and deep!!!

Any chance of a you posting a picture of your tits?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Frank

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 June, 2012, 07:02:01 PM
I always thought it must be great to have boobs, and thus wield a special kind of power over a significant proportion of humanity.  Now I have a nascent set of my own I'm less impressed, and the only power they seem to have is engender pity and/or amusement.  Peversely my interest in them when on ladies hasn't abated.

Yeah? So, erm ... if you're going to the Glasgow Convention, do you fancy hooking up? Woot Woot!

P.S. Why does that particular attention seeking forum member get the goat of so many here? Other than the fact she has secondary female sexual characteristics?