Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You should try chopping firewood with a big ass lumber axe. I've never used a chainsaw, but swinging a big oul axe makes ye feel manly as fuck.
You may quote me on that.

COMMANDO FORCES

Lazy drokkin' drokkers >:(

Lenny_Zero

Oh I've been swinging the axe like a badass. Using the wedges and my 20 lb sledge too.  I've worked my way through 3/4 of a cord.  I still have several tons of oak rounds here though. I also happen to have 2 downed trees, so the chainsaw is being used to make rounds for next years chopping.
America is an irradiated wasteland.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: sauchie on 14 February, 2013, 06:17:59 PM
I've thought of loads of jokes about Oscar Pistorious today, but someone died and I'd sound like a prick.

Best not go there. You wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
Lock up your spoons!

Frank

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 15 February, 2013, 07:53:57 AM
I've thought of loads of jokes about Oscar Pistorious today, but someone died and I'd sound like a prick.

I see what you did there, Doc. I'm enjoying the efforts of the UK tabloids to find and quote every instance of Pistorious making reference to guns or using vocabulary associated with firearms and/or violence. This Nike ad is obviously an swaggering act of bravado, in which the scheming paralympian chillingly reveals his intentions years ahead of the commission of the act - before he'd even met his beautiful victim, in fact.

TordelBack

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: sauchie on 15 February, 2013, 05:43:52 PM
Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 15 February, 2013, 07:53:57 AM

I see what you did there, Doc. I'm enjoying the efforts of the UK tabloids to find and quote every instance of Pistorious making reference to guns or using vocabulary associated with firearms and/or violence. This Nike ad is obviously an swaggering act of bravado, in which the scheming paralympian chillingly reveals his intentions years ahead of the commission of the act - before he'd even met his beautiful victim, in fact.

Oh dear god 2...Why hold back, Sauchie, with John Cleese leading the way ( with this tweet)? "Oscar's defence will be that he was absolutely legless at the time." @JohnCleese
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Bubba Zebill

Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

von Boom

The news that Orson Scott Card is going to write for Superman is a hoax!

The truth is that His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI is retiring to take over the writing duties of Superman.

Spikes

There was a very fine pair on show on Eggheads today.

COMMANDO FORCES

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

How do I reach theesse keeeeeeds.

Emp

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 February, 2013, 11:20:53 PM