Main Menu

The Chefs Of Death Kickstarter Campaign - A New Comic Inspired by Doomlord

Started by BadlyDrawnKano, 06 October, 2023, 12:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

Quote from: M.I.K. on 24 November, 2023, 08:56:34 PM
Quote from: Fortnight on 24 November, 2023, 07:47:24 PMWorth considering that the Dan Dare Corporation might have ownership of Doomlord as IP in addition to the printed material/licensing. So whilst they won't have any ownership of the photographic representation of the mask, costume, hands or ring, they might have it of the name.

Yep. I was only referring to his fizzog. Using the mask in conjunction with the name would almost certainly cause a bit more of a problem.
Which presumably is why the strip doesn't do that, or at least not the bits reproduced here.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Fortnight

Well I just tried it on for the first time since I bought it and had a go at a couple of photos. Now my face smells weird too.

BadlyDrawnKano

Aw man, I'd love to include one in the comic as a secret extra - I wouldn't mention the character's name or anything like that, just sneak you in to the background of one shot! :)

Fortnight

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Fortnight on 24 November, 2023, 10:04:48 PMWell I just tried it on for the first time since I bought it and had a go at a couple of photos. Now my face smells weird too.

Can't tell you how excited I am about this!