Main Menu

New Scream Collection from Hibernia

Started by maryanddavid, 28 November, 2014, 01:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Hope no one minds this plug here, I have brought out two new collections, The first is a collection of the short Library of Death stories from Scream, with art by the likes of Steve Dillon, Brendan McCarthy, Cam Kennedy and loads more.
The second is the complete WW2 tale, 'Bakers Half Dozen' from Speed, by Mike Western. Its a cross between Darkies Mob and the Sarge from Battle. Both can be bought here
http://www.comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/

Cheers!

David

Spaceghost

Lovely cover on the Library of Death.

How is it bound if you don't mind me asking?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Professor Bear

Mike Western art, you say?
I was only just now thinking I have too much money... TO COMICSY!

Colin YNWA

Mind I'm positively cock-a-hoop. Ordered and ordered.

Both look fantastic, can't wait to see the bidding as well.

Its also great that you seem able to get material out quicker and with more ambition that before.

Thank you sir, thank you.

maryanddavid

Thanks guys! Spaceghost, both of these are softback, perfect bound with a small spine. Cover stock is heavier that the inside pages, similar to the other collections I have done, but not quiet as heavy as Rebellions collections.

Professor Bear

maryanddavid

Yep, Print run is tiny, but not numbered, that turned into a nightmare :lol:

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Link Prime

LoD ordered.
Great idea for a collection, David.

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: Link Prime on 28 November, 2014, 04:01:29 PM
LoD ordered.
Great idea for a collection, David.

It is - there are some cracking tales in there, and work from some great creators. Hope everyone enjoys them, as David's picked out some really fun stories for Library of Death, and Baker's Half-Dozen is a thoroughly enjoyable WW2 romp that's clearly fondly-remembered by those who read it first time around (Rufus's intro shows that!) but has fallen by the wayside.

It's been a pleasure helping with the design & repro again, and it's great to see more of these strips back in print!

(Right, back to lurking  :D )

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Amstor Computer on 28 November, 2014, 08:22:15 PM

(Right, back to lurking  :D )

You've always been a semi-mythical figure in my eyes. You stepped back before I joined, and I've seen many 'regulars' come and go over the last 6 years, but I remember all those "where is the Amstor Computer?" posts, and you're still up there in the stats.

I've enjoyed all my Hibernia purchases so far, (which I'd never have found without this place), so I'll definitely be getting the Scream one.  :D

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: Dandontdare on 28 November, 2014, 08:30:18 PMYou've always been a semi-mythical figure in my eyes. You stepped back before I joined, and I've seen many 'regulars' come and go over the last 6 years, but I remember all those "where is the Amstor Computer?" posts, and you're still up there in the stats.

I've enjoyed all my Hibernia purchases so far, (which I'd never have found without this place), so I'll definitely be getting the Scream one.  :D

I like "semi-mythical" - I'll be telling my other half that's how I should be referred to from now on :D

Work, mini-Amstors and everything else just keep me from jumping back in, but it's nice to hang around and follow the threads, even if I don't join in. Really glad you've been happy with the books so far - David's done great work, and I'm glad to have been able to help out, so it's a pleasure to know they're going down well.

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

SmallBlueThing

Ordered both,  and looking forward to them immensely.  I wish the site would sort its postage rates though! 

But can't wait to gettem! 

SBT