Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlos

sintec

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 December, 2017, 10:04:20 AMan oddly out of context Return of the King;

What would I need to get the context for that story?  Is it just the Necropolis vol from the mega collection?

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 December, 2017, 10:04:20 AM
#9: Nemesis 2 (vol 20): Gothic Empire; Ego Trip; Vengeance of Thoth.

Oh. Is that all?  :(
@jamesfeistdraws

IndigoPrime

Quote from: sintec on 19 December, 2017, 11:14:29 AMWhat would I need to get the context for that story?  Is it just the Necropolis vol from the mega collection?
Yes. It's essentially an epilogue.

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 19 December, 2017, 11:16:05 AM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 19 December, 2017, 10:04:20 AM
#9: Nemesis 2 (vol 20): Gothic Empire; Ego Trip; Vengeance of Thoth.
Oh. Is that all?  :(
I've since edited. This book is essentially books 4–6.

Tomwe

The first pair of books to line up next to each other on the shelf and we have a bit of duplication, sadly.

Arkady

^^^

Gah that sucks. My (signed) copy of Vol.11 is slightly misprinted too - the spine image is slightly too far to the right leaving a black line running down the left hand side.

Tomwe

Anyone else care to photograph their 19 & 20 to compare to the ones I've posted above?

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Tomwe on 19 December, 2017, 04:23:39 PM
Anyone else care to photograph their 19 & 20 to compare to the ones I've posted above?

Not got my #20 yet but I can tell you  that my copy of #19 is showing a hell of a lot less on the right hand side of the spine than yours.

Tomwe

Quote from: Tomwe on 19 December, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

I was also going to commend the FB page for proactively contacting me about the issues after Ben Myring (Arkady is that you) shared my photo and asked about it, but now they have removed the link to THIS POST from the comments section.

Tomwe

Quote from: Mattofthespurs on 19 December, 2017, 04:43:16 PM
Not got my #20 yet but I can tell you  that my copy of #19 is showing a hell of a lot less on the right hand side of the spine than yours.

Well that is encouraging for the majority of collectors then. Let me know!

Mattofthespurs

IndigoPrime

Mine's almost identical to the photo earlier in this thread.

James Stacey

moly

Mine is the same as the picture above, also no DVD, although I already have the blue ray but is a bit annoying as I'm paying for the premium sub especially after having to chase them up for the wallet

IndigoPrime

This kind of thing is why I wish they'd gone for more standard spines that were usable. Printing cock-ups appear a bit too regularly in these series.