Main Menu

Tom Tully or John Wagner - Writers Solhiem Cup - Tie 8

Started by Colin YNWA, 30 June, 2021, 06:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Wagner 5 : Tully 0

I don't like giving zeros but haven't read much of Tully and nuff said about Wagner (or we can't say enough about Wagner!).

Funt Solo

Looks like Tully helped launch the prog, basically. Wagner's, of course, in a league of his own. Still: there's always blakee pentax to consider.

Wagner 4 : 1 Tully
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

a point for my alleged creator.
a point for the wendigore, just in case.
but three points for john, just because.

3-2 to john

JayzusB.Christ

Aw, man. This would probably be like Ireland playing Brazil, if I knew anything about football.  I liked Mean Arena but don't remember Wolfie Smith. 

John 5, Tom 0
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sintec

Colin YNWA

Well if you want to sing the praises of the wonderous Wagner nows the time to do it. Spare a thought for the tremendous Tully as well of course, but do it today and I'll annouce this one in the morning.

For me this is pretty straight forward John Wagner is our greatest and I like Wolfie Smith, the two don't compare do they.

Tom Tully 0 : John Wagner 5

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well let's be honest this was only ever going one way and I was happy to see Tom Tully get a lot of praise (even if i couldn't find it in my heart to give him a point!). But let's face it John Wagner is our master and Team Classic had to throw someone under the bus!

Overall team Current stop Team Classic charge back and get their first win in three. Worth remembering the winning line is 9 for any side, so while there is a way to go yet Team Classic need to start to impose themselves soon.

Team Current 5 : Team Classic 3

Team Current 440 : Team Classic 319