Started by IAMTHESYSTEM, 27 September, 2021, 09:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Batman's Superior Cousin

Synopsis from the site:
Quote"...the reboot revolves around John Sheridan, an Earthforce officer with a mysterious background, who is assigned to Babylon 5, a five-mile-long space station in neutral space, a port of call for travelers, smugglers, corporate explorers and alien diplomats at a time of uneasy peace and the constant threat of war. His arrival triggers a destiny beyond anything he could have imagined, as an exploratory Earth company accidentally triggers a conflict with a civilization a million years ahead of us, putting Sheridan and the rest of the B5 crew in the line of fire as the last, best hope for the survival of the human race."
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tjm86

With JMS involved it does at least have the potential to be worth a butchers ...

Whether it sees the light of day though.  I'll believe it when I'm digging into the popcorn in front of it.

broodblik

So Hollywood has run out of ideas. Babylon 5 was an awesome series with a clear beginning, mid and end parts - no need for any reboot.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

wedgeski

I mean...this was a clear "WTF?" from me last night when I heard about this.

I'll be interested to hear from JMS about what he thinks a reboot can bring to the table.

Trooper McFad

Noooooo please leave alone- I wish they would leave something's alone (admittedly the effects would be so good now but still no excuse to reboot)
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

wedgeski

Can we no longer edit posts here?

Edit: Ah, maybe only for a small window after it's posted.

JMS on Twitter with additional context for those interested.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.