Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Kola Kommandos vs Harlem Heroes (Reboot) - Round 1 He

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 November, 2021, 06:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southstreeter

maryanddavid

HH for the first two episodes, great art and it did seem to be going somewhere ( downhill :) )

Colin YNWA

Last day here and I'm not sure which way this will go. Do we live in a world were The reborn Harlem Heroes wins a vote and gets into the 2nd round? Can we really live in that world? Get your votes in today to dtermine that!

Echidna

That's not a world I want to live in! Kola Kommandos is a total mess, with too much going on and no clear plan, but too many ideas is better than none.

KK.

O Lucky Stevie!

Stevie can't remember much about the actual story of Kola Kommandos.

But he certainly remembers the Harlem Heroes reboot.

Kola Kommandos it is.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

We live in that world
We really live in that world.

With a late rally from Kola Kommandos (I quite like it!) I had this as a draw. And my casting vote was going to be for KK, by a mile. But that wasn't to be, I always count and recount close ties and I noticed I'd missed Maryanddavid's vote for HH and so....

We live in that world

Harlem Heroes (Reboot)

is into the 2nd round!!!

Its hard to call this a giant killing given the perspection of the defeated thrill. BUT DAMN this is a shock!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

y'know, harlem heroes was both okay because of the wistful nostalgic hit of its moniker, and very far from okay when the comparisons with its illustrious namesake inevitably began ...