Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Tharg’s Dragon Tales vs The Dead Rd 1 Heat 70

Started by Colin YNWA, 22 December, 2021, 06:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southstreeter

Funt Solo

An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Colin YNWA

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
The Dead won't go away,
could it get a lockout?
Get those last minute votes in today...

or something....

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Christmas is all about happiness joy family, yak, yak, but it also exposes more than any other time of year the divid between those that have and those don't. What more trivial metaphor than that can there be than a vote on anerd website, hangin' onto its web forum format while all around them flee to other social media and that vote being entirely one sided. Yes The Dead got all the presents this year, it go the Subbuteo set and Scaletrix, while Tharg's Dragon Tales continues to roam the streets, hoping the soap kitchen has enough volunteers this year.

Whatever we have, or haven't remember we all have each other here and after another year of hangin' out with you lot I know I'm not going anywhere for some time...

oh and...

The Dead

chuffin' stormed this and stopped that methaphor and guff going too far!

The Corinthian

Quote from: Funt Solo on 23 December, 2021, 03:59:23 AM
It seems like Dragon Tales should have been both better and longer lived. Could it be revived? The dragon dollar! That's a pretty big dollar!

It's a bit odd that Tharg should do a series of one-off dragon stories when there was a big new series about dragons in the offing.

Or maybe 'Firekind' went so far off-model with its hard SF alien biology storyline that old green bonce decided we needed something more trad first?

Link Prime

Colin - no Christmas break??

The FFTA made it patently clear to you in their previous written warning - most participants of this Forum only waste their time here when they are being paid to do so.
There are grounds for a re-count in several categories I fear.

Anyway, The Dead won?
Oh, ok.