Main Menu

Great old t-shirt designs back!

Started by Colin YNWA, 16 February, 2022, 09:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

How great was the Thrillmail today - we for the 45th Online Con announced elsewhere, a new Humble Bundle I'll pop a post about elsewhere if I've not been beaten to it AND a load of old GREAT t-shirts are back

https://2000ad.com/news/classic-2000-ad-t-shirts-are-back-from-otto-sump-to-chopper-to-slaine/?mc_cid=d4f88c4516&mc_eid=84ec3f1c5a

The only downer is I went straight to get the Flesh t-shirt, a design I have longed for and its the only one I've looked at that's only in white, the others  all seem to have a few colours at least. I don't like a white t-shirt... I mean I'll end up getting it anyway but...

Anyway minor problem its GREAT to be able to replace some much loved and long gone tees!

maryanddavid

They're great!  I had a few, long gone, the whole 45th online thing look like fun.

Dandontdare

Darn, still waiting for the Hicklenton Nemesis to come back - I liked it so much I bought a spare, but both are threadbare now.

Proudhuff

would have loved that Justice Dept one in black...
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Doomlord66

This is uncanny! I just sold some of the originals (from about 10 years ago?) on ebay. I bought a load of these when they had a sale at £4 each put them in the wardrobe and never wore them. I had Mutie Country, SD Wanted, Torquemada, Blitzspear also had SHAKO which they haven't reissued.
I did however keep Slaine kiss my axe, that one was too good to sell.