Main Menu

Sideshow Vote: Mine is cooler than yours (size does not matter)

Started by broodblik, 04 April, 2022, 04:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

What is your 3 favorite covers where the logo was used effectively or differently to supplement the cover (this was inspired by Cliff Robinson's cool cover for prog 2274). It is also important to note what was the norm of the logo that stage since the logo has evolved with time and had a few changes.

So below are the choices you have, and it you feel something is missed add it but also add the images of the cover as well.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Your choices:

Prog 78:

Prog 88:

Prog 122:

Prog 145:

Prog 161:

Prog 167:

Prog 348:

Prog 448:

Prog 494:

Prog 554:

Prog 584:

Prog 606:

Prog 615:

Prog 619:

Prog 658:

Prog 667:

Prog 704:

Prog 730:

Prog 737:

Prog 738:

Prog 743:

Prog 749:

Prog 764:

Prog 772:

Prog 843:

Prog 875:

Prog 1242:

Prog 1293:

Prog 1397:

Prog 1446:

Prog 1455:

Prog 1459:

Prog 1500:

Prog 1550:

Prog 1727:

Prog 1830:

Prog 1965:

Prog 2023:

Prog 2152:

Prog 2162:

Prog 2212:

Prog 2245:

Prog 2274:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Richard

broodblik

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

It's really hard to do this without just prostrating myself before the god that is Cliff Robinson and saying "just pick one of his". Because he really is the goto guy for this kind of thing, and they are *all* magnificent.

But just because someone brought up Inspector Raam in an earlier tourney, and it reminded me how much I loved #743's simple but effective time change, I'm going for that one.

But Robinson comes straight after with all of his, but especially #2274, #2023, #1965 and #1242.

SBT

sheridan

If you're going to include logos with a little snow on top then you've got to include the Kenny Who? tartan logo!

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 04 April, 2022, 02:00:14 PM
If you're going to include logos with a little snow on top then you've got to include the Kenny Who? tartan logo!

And no, I don't know which prog that is, off the top of my head - somewhere between the mid-450s and 519 though.

Huey2

broodblik

Quote from: sheridan on 04 April, 2022, 02:00:40 PM
Quote from: sheridan on 04 April, 2022, 02:00:14 PM

And no, I don't know which prog that is, off the top of my head - somewhere between the mid-450s and 519 though.

Prog 477:

broodblik

So far Huey2 for president the lone force against the hidden message of the logo of covers

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

So nobody likes covers maybe it is time for the prog to save some money and give us some blank covers.

Exclusively revealed here the next 10 progs covers:

Colin YNWA

Its a tough call is the issue. Again I've made myself make a call and I know on a different day it would be a different set of three. I'll go:

1. 2212 - so good so much energy and exhudes fun
2. 88 - just classic and smart
3. 772 - fun and creative

Tiplodocus

555 because that's the one that immediately jumped into my mind.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

broodblik

No great interest in covers but here we go

Voting closed the winner:

prog 2212