Main Menu

eagles going cheep

Started by maryanddavid, 23 November, 2003, 05:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

cheap actually!
anyway i have a near complete run of eagles from 13 july 1985 to 6 apr 1991, 272 comics in total, thats 22 missing in that run.they are in good condition except for about 10 which are a bit tatty,nothin to serious tho,complete and readable.these have some great stories, doomlord, dan dare(both versions)large run of charleys war, johnny red, computer warrior,loner,some 2000ad stuff reprinted as well, mach 1 and ant wars.im looking for 35p each, or if someone will take the lot, id sell em for 75 POUNDS INCLUDING POSTAGE anywhere in ireland or the uk.that works out at an extremely cheap 28p each.im also open to offers, swops etc, as i want to get rid of them
david

BlackThrash

If anyone has the Dredd or Rogue Trooper board games up for trade I have a set of Biotronic Stickers as given away with Prog 2.Top left sticker is missing(the I am Biotronic one).Good condition though it appears they have been peeled and replaced by some eager Earthlet in the 70's.
Nice condition to put with a Prog 2 that doesnt have any gift

ukdane

I'm looking for the following issues of Eagle 146 (05/01/85),148(19/01/85),151(09/02/85) and 159(06/04/85).

I'm also looking for a copy of 2000ad Prog 152, and a complete run (1-22) of Tornado.

Do you have any of these, and how much would you want for them? (please email me a quote via this site)

Cheers
Robin
Cheers

-Daney

maryanddavid

i only have my own copies of all that u are looking for, tho i may have a spare 152 somewhere, and there is a guy to come back to me about tornados,but i wouldnt hold my breath on it
david

maryanddavid

just putting this back at the top, in case anyone missed it over the weekend.

stront692

im looking for the second copy of eagle monthly

and the best of eagle monthly that ran alonmg side the weekly comic (which eventually became the above monthly)

also a handful of the eagle library comics

paulvonscott

I'm after the following and have a stack of eagles from 82's to 91's to trade for them.  I've checked and I don't have the ones Rob needs.  I think I have a second copy of Best of Eagle one, which was doomlord, plus I have a few annuals and specials.  Anyone up for trading, let me know, because they'll be going to the comic mart in a couple of weeks to fund my solar wind stall.

No's: 139, (1991): April, Nov. (1992): Jan 92, Mar 92 - January 94, Eagle Library: 1, 3-14, Specials: 91, 92

Link: http://www.solarwindcomic.co.uk/" target="_blank">Solar Wind