Main Menu

Original MIGHTY JOCK pages for sale...

Started by Buddy, 10 October, 2005, 09:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Having hit a financial brick wall I need to sell some of my much loved Jock pages.

When this temporary financial viod passes I'll get back into the collecting game and will replace these Jock pages with shiney new Jock pages.

So until then, these must go.

Link: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZquiteaguyQQhtZ-1" target="_blank">THE MIGHTY JOCK!!

Queen Firey-Bou

Och Umpt, thats a real shit-bag that you have to do that, i'll be keeping my eye on them but should really really clear a few debts before buying things.

everysooften in financial desperate unsustainable existance panic mode i consider selling precious things, but then i figure the value of a few notes into the black hole of eternal poverty verses the quality of life , sentimental, happy happy value of art on the wall or some Hot boots in the wardrobe, its no contest really, i might as well be skint with art & back progs than skint without them.

may wealth & walluping riches be yours !

Matt Timson

Any chance of posting some bigger pics?  We don't all work on piddly little screens!

;)
Pffft...

WoD

Buddy

Bigger scans available at comicartfans.com... click link, then click desired image.

Cheers...

Link: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=15532" target="_blank">Bigger pics!

Buddy

Bou, this is an absolute last resort and it's breakin my heart. Jock for me(as some may have grasped) is just about the best artist puttin pen to paper these days and I was delighted to pick these pages up from the various cons over the past few years, and meeting the great man was a pleasure and a privilege, he's a top bloke.

But as I said, when things settle down again I can start collecting again, I'm sure there will be no sortage of Jock art in the years to come.

Mangamax

You sure about this? Yeah, there may be pages you could pick up in years to come - but they won't be THESE pages.
Once gone they're gone for good...
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Matt Timson

Unless that idiot with the spats buys them- then you might get to win them back again at a Shedcon raffle...

;)

Thanks for the bigger pics, btw.
Pffft...

Byron Virgo

They're not spats, they're two-tone Oxford shoes, buffoon!

That said, if I did buy them and give them away at Shedcon, it'd probably be bloody Max who won them again...

Queen Firey-Bou

ohhh shit umpty thats so rubbish.

& now i feel even guiltier about spending silly creds i don't have on another pair of fecking silly boots today...

theres no financial justice in this world my friend, bah, Art , like boots is sacred.

:(

Matt Timson

I know *what* they are- I also know what they look like- and, more importantly, what sounds funnier.

Spats.  Simple.
Pffft...

Matt Timson

...Of course, it's always reassuring to know that the words 'idiot' and 'spats' can be used to summon you...

;)
Pffft...

Queen Firey-Bou

Boots are sacred, spats are just scary.

Byron Virgo

They're not bloody spats!

"Of course, it's always reassuring to know that the words 'idiot' and 'spats' can be used to summon you..."

Like a moth to a flame. Or a Timson to a troll.

Matt Timson

OOooooOOOOoooh- get you!

Here- will this match your stupid fucking shoes?

;)http://www.bagborroworsteal.com/bags/P2210462_L.jpg">
Pffft...