Main Menu

wild west wendy art on ebay

Started by Queen Firey-Bou, 13 October, 2005, 04:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron Virgo

Technically the name Wild West Wendy is the property of DCJ (prop. E. Berridge & B. Coyle II), though the actual story (script and artwork) is the property of R. A. Clements & V. Stonebridge. Those of you who actually got a copy of Action Stations (and read the disclaimer at the bottom of the letters page) will already know this though.

So technically the creators could reprint the story wherever they wanted, though they would have to credit DCJ for the name (or mention where it first saw print).

That was needlessly complex, wasn't it?

How do you sue someone for a name again, by the way...?

Bolt-01

Queen Firey-Bou

Byron Virgo

?10.50 each. Outbid by 50 pence.

Bollocks.

Bolt-01

Queen Firey-Bou

well aye, i'm happy with anything, but then for a days work, i think churning out 15 watercolours of beinn macnessie & shoving them in a frame in a shortbread & tartan gallery at ?80 each could be slightly more lucrative...

in fact, why the hell arent i doing that?

oh yeah, i HATE mounting & framing.

Richmond Clements

i HATE mounting & framing.

Wils, over to you.

Queen Firey-Bou

er framing ? how the hell is framing smutty?  man i have been out of the loop too long.

Richmond Clements

Bico

He'll probably turn it around to 'rimming' or something, knowing him.
The man's filthy.

Bolt-01

And that is from the bear...!

Bolt-01. Never been paid a penny.

Byron Virgo

'Framing' - isn't that like 'teabagging', but with moistened towels?

Really, the possibilities are as limitless as the human anatomy - apply yourself people!

I liked when I told the Bear about the money Bou made selling her art on ebay, and decided to go back to drawing on paper instead of the tablet if he could make money out of it!

Of course, he forgot that he still has an open comission from me to complete, and which he will subsequently be paid for...

Bico

I *did* notice it has to be good art, so that scuppered my plans from the off.

Byron Virgo

When has something being 'rubbish' stopped people buying it on ebay?

Queen Firey-Bou

blimey ! i can't believe complete strangers are buying this stuff ( as opposed to board strangers )..

do you think if i channeled all my late night loneliness & dark twisting despair into demented doodles they'd sell too ?  or bottled tears ? do sea-demons shop on ebay ? poems of pathos etched in angst, one previous owner, eaten by local puma. going cheap.