Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HdE

Muahaha! Nothing better than when someone of an intensely dislikeable disposition slips up and gets what they deserve!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

HdE

Now I want bacon.

Rainy day. No day job today. Only comics stuff. And I have bacon in the 'fridge. AND my new lady has the day off.

Yes... life IS drokking fantastic!  :D
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

mogzilla

finally got my mitts on a trigan empire book!!! :D

staticgirl

Proudhuff

Quote from: mogzilla on 29 January, 2013, 06:03:01 PM
finally got my mitts on a trigan empire book!!! :D

Did you get that ebay one?

I was thinking ebaying my copy but not sure if I can part with it  ::)
DDT did a job on me

mogzilla

yup £20 and a middle finger to the thieving git of a brother who nicked my original when we was kids

COMMANDO FORCES

Had a bloke pop round this morning to price up repairs for the conservatory, too many bloody leaks to ignore, which is what I was happy doing. It was Caz in the end who forced me to get it sorted and being the good husband, I finally gave in and booked a qualified bod to come and inspect it. When the email for the cost has arrived and I thought that's me out of the Dredd auction  :'(

Just now Caz said she would pay for it out of her Public Sector wages. HELLO AUCTION  :wave:

Link Prime

Because its SATURDAY NIGHT, and I'm off down the pub without the missus.
G'night  :P

Spikes

Link Prime

Quote from: Judge Jack on 03 February, 2013, 12:40:41 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 02 February, 2013, 09:10:38 PM
I'm off down the pub without the missus.

So, how's the head today?   ;)

Ghhhhhhoodddddd, I'm dying.....only up 20 minutes....need coca cola and ice cream......
Thank GRUD we don't have any kids!

COMMANDO FORCES

This person used to work at our place last year until he was sacked, I won't say why as he's still trying to get his job back but I think this may hinder that process! I absolutely hated the bloke because of his sleezy attitude to the female workers in the office and his constant undermining of the drivers, always plotting and not wanting to actually do his work. Basically he was a lazy wanker and extremely spiteful.

I nearly came to blows with him when he said a sarcastic comment to my face about my son and his autism. It took every ounce of control I had not smash him to the ground as soon as his pathetic words left his mouth. When it did happen, the place behaved just like when a stranger walks into a local pub in the movies, everything just stopped and everyone turned towards us. I just opened up with both barrels about what I thought of him and why his entire life was a waste and he's jealous of anyone who seems to be enjoying theirs and that's why his family all left him! I really went to town doing a character assassination of him in front of everyone and said he was the lowest of the low to have a pop at my son to get to me!

Anyway the reason I am so overjoyed is easy to see when you look at the link below. Obviously I feel sorry for everyone else in this story, as it must've been quite a terrifying ordeal.

Ex work mate goes on rampage

If only the press would ask me about him, you wouldn't get all this "He was a quiet bloke" stuff!

von Boom

Wow CF! It sounds as if you may have missed getting injured yourself. While this man's behaviour is beyond the pale, if he's unstable enough to do that sort of thing you should count yourself lucky and go and hug your family.