Main Menu

ATTN: Commando Forces & Dave Candlish

Started by Batman's Superior Cousin, 11 August, 2011, 02:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

I appear to have a really fat parcel delivered to my postal address today with my address on BUT Commando Force's name on. I'm reaaly not sure what's going on there. Perhaps CF bought something recently from Dave. Pleasehelp me out here!!!

EDIT: I've realised that it's actually came from Michael Carroll. He's put my address on but Commando Forces name on. I'm really confused why he did that!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dandontdare

see the SAN DIEGO thread - looks like Mr C mis-labelled his packages, but all is well!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Interesting to know he was half asleep when he did the packaging!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Mike Carroll

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 11 August, 2011, 02:33:51 PM
I'm really confused why he did that!!!

It was a mistake! I kept a spreadsheet of everyone's details, and must have pasted yours and John's addresses in the wrong cells.

Also: I'm a little confused myself... Why is does this thread's topic mention Dave Candlish? He wasn't on the list!

-- Mike

Batman's Superior Cousin

My delivery from him came (Paragon #7 & #8) came with yours and I got a bit confused. Anyway, thanks for the shirt, its ARSOM!!! Just wondering though, have you given John my Email address???
Texts from Last Night

Daveycandlish

Someone finally spells my name right and it's nowt to do with me after all! :P
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm still stood to attention, can I stand at ease now?

The Legendary Shark

Not until you're told, soldier! And less of your lip you 'orrible little man.

Ouch... by dose...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]