Main Menu

Brighton: where are you staying?

Started by longmanshort, 26 September, 2005, 04:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Appreciate everyone's attention is on Dreddcon at the mo, but where are people staying at Brighton? I checked the Metropole and it's a facking rip-off - more than ?300 for a double room over the weekend. Not paying that in a million years, so wondered what other people were doing for accomm ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

thinky

you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Byron Virgo

Metropole's ?65 per night (incl. VAT, plus breakfast) if you book at the special convention rate. That's where I'm staying, as is Mark.

Dudley

If you search hard enough, you'll come across a hippie hostel in the heart of Brighton that has some beds available for ?5 per person per night.  Trust me, don't stay there.

Natsan

I'm staying at the Hilton Metropole.Check out the Comic Expo's website for the info on getting rooms at the convention rate.

WoD

Bolt-01

Get paid tomorrow, so I'm looking to book for me and D@N.

Bolt-01

House of Usher

I'll be staying with my grandmother. Really sorry there isn't room for everyone.

:(
STRIKE !!!

Noisybast

Where am I staying? At home.

-Skintybast
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Byron Virgo

Oh well, it doesn't look like it matters anyway, as Molcher appears to have buggered off following his splurging at Harvey Knicks.

Can I have my half of the table back now?

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Byron Virgo

Queen Firey-Bou

why can't i get a normal hobby? like shopping at next?  then i wouldnt have the hassals of travelling the whole country alone to a strange event in a strange city where i might or might not bump into anyone ive vaguely typed at.  i dunno. to book or not to book.

Al_Ewing

Anybody want to split a room with me somewhere nice and cheap? I'm planning on doing Friday to Sunday night...
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

WoD

Come along Bou...there's plenty to buy and look at...and you can get a sketch book just full of Mr Pineapples and nothing else....