Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

Now, the mistake you made there, was saying please! You just blew your chance!  :lol:

Skullmo

So good it is worth posting twice!
It's a joke. I was joking.

ming

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 11 March, 2014, 10:21:55 AM
Now, the mistake you made there, was saying please! You just blew your chance!  :lol:

It's true, it's true - I'm the Mr Nice Guy of the comic art collecting world and therefore doomed to eternal failure.

Ho hum.

:|

Skullmo

Another nice Hicklenton Nemesis page.

Link Prime

Beaut of a Hicklenton page there.

hippynumber1

A fantastic page Skullmo (but I think Nemesis is in desperate need of a manicurist!)

Skullmo

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 11 March, 2014, 02:21:59 PM
A fantastic page Skullmo (but I think Nemesis is in desperate need of a manicurist!)

That was the fashion at the time!

Fatboydale

Link Prime

Always loved Higgins' painted Dredd stories.

ming

There aren't many Glenn Fabry Sláine pages I like as much as this one.  In fact, Fabry art doesn't get much better than this. 

This page has pretty much everything; Ukko, Sláine in normal, warping and full-warp mode, epic battle charge... And the amount of detail is insane.

(bigger scans over at CAF, link below...)

Spikes

Lovely page, and yes the amount of detail is quite staggering.
And that spiked ball club is well placed in that bottom right hand side panel, ;-)

ming

Quote from: Spikes on 14 March, 2014, 06:04:08 PM
Lovely page, and yes the amount of detail is quite staggering.
And that spiked ball club is well placed in that bottom right hand side panel, ;-)

Hah!  And luckily, Sláine's tackle doesn't seem to swell to the same grotesque proportions as the rest of him...

chiefy2shoes

Picked up this page from the marvellous Chris Weston at the London Super Con. Anyone know where it's from?

Spikes

Finally snagged a Dillon Dredd..

hippynumber1

Wahey! Couldn't be happier (or jealouser!) for you!