Main Menu

Hello after forever, from Floyd Kermode

Started by judgefloyd, 01 October, 2020, 11:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

judgefloyd

Gidday, gidday, and thanks again.
  Buttonman's chart there is a thing of beauty.  I'm not writing in because I haven't been reading the progs for a bit, so my letters would have to be general in nature  (Dear Tharg, how do? It's hot here today...). 
   Nice to see some names I remember here. 

AlexF

Hey, some of us have been writing on these message boards for longer than a whole pile of hot new talent has been writing/drawing for the Prog!
Some names to look out for in the credits boxes:
Michael Carroll, Rory McConville, Jake Lynch, Alec Worley, Michael Dowling, Emma Beeby, Jimmy Broxton, Ian Culbard, Dave Taylor, Tiernan Trevallion...
Kek-W has come back in a BIG way, too.

Welcome back

TordelBack

Good to see you back, Mr. K! Nothing Tharg likes to print more than the joyous return of a prodigal, time to unbutton the episotolary stranglehold of Needy of Paisley.

judgefloyd

Thank you, Tordelback, also everyone, you're all so nice! (holds back manly tear).
   Needy of Paisley is welcome to it, but I'll write a letter if I get hold of a prog and am feeling epistolatory (if that's the word). 

Dandontdare

Quote from: judgefloyd on 31 October, 2020, 12:29:56 AM
   Needy of Paisley is welcome to it,
:lol:  If we ever meet at at a con, remind me of this as I owe you a pint.

Buttonman

Haters gonna hate! What you losers need is to find your stamps and pencils!

judgefloyd

[/quote]
  :lol:  If we ever meet at at a con, remind me of this as I owe you a pint.
[/quote]

If we ever meet at a con, I certainly will.  I've met exactly one board person IRL, one Gary W in Lincoln.  Can't remember who bought the pints, but the pub meal was fantastic, and we toasted Tharg and the rest of you. 

Mike Carroll

Welcome back, Floyd! You've been missed!

judgefloyd

Why thank you!  I'll endeavour to not need moderating.