Main Menu

rogue trooper game

Started by eggonlegs, 28 January, 2009, 11:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggonlegs

saw an advert today for the rogue trooper game on the wii - is there going to be a ds version does anyone know?
or is that wishful thinking?

ThryllSeekyr

I wonder if they will have plastic game controller replcas of Helm, Gunnar and Backpack.

Gunnar would be hand operated of course, Helm and Backpack might have button on them that yuou can press when you want to activate them or they can be programmed to respond to your voice with some pre-scripted commands.

SamuelAWilkinson

Quote from: "ThryllSeekyr"I wonder if they will have plastic game controller replcas of Helm, Gunnar and Backpack.

I really wish Bagman had been named Backpack, in a great big 'fuck you' to haters of nominative determinism.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Goaty

Quote from: "SamuelAWilkinson"
Quote from: "ThryllSeekyr"I wonder if they will have plastic game controller replcas of Helm, Gunnar and Backpack.

I really wish Bagman had been named Backpack, in a great big 'fuck you' to haters of nominative determinism.

yeah i agree with you

Satanist

Im sure it says on the back of this weeks prog "exclusive to Wii"

Does this mean theres new content as I know it was on PS2 & Xbox?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

TheEdge

i had it on the PC it was not bad
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

Banners

Might have missed it on another thread, but if anyone wants the PC version of "Rogue Trooper", send me a message and I'll get it in the post to you. Also have "Prey" to give away if anyone wants that?

M@

eggonlegs

id love to try the pc version if you dont mind - please!

Devons Daddy

i am currently considering a WII, read trying to get wife to allow me to purchase one!

but the whole Rogue trooper thing, the idea of holding WII gun whilst taking on the norts has me higher then umpty candy. :mrgreen:
any screens shots yet? or demos on u-tube knocking about.
sadly no nintendo network in sino-cit yet. would love to play that LIVE.

exclusive to wii, could be a winner for rebellion. wii owners really do deserve a  decent shooter. exclusive could make it the winning combination.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

puggdogg

I just got Wii version today in the mail. I live down under and had to order it from the U.K. as it's not available here. I was happy to find it works and it only cost me $21 AU in total with shipping and all.

I've already played through a few levels. Right up to where he receives the bio-chip for his helmet. For a Wii shooter it's really well made. Still I'd prefer to use two analogue sticks.

This is my first venture into the world of Rogue Trooper. I'm amazed at how much Avatar has in common with the story. Oh Jim.

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 29 January, 2009, 01:40:36 AM
I wonder if they will have plastic game controller replcas of Helm, Gunnar and Backpack.

Gunnar would be hand operated of course, Helm and Backpack might have button on them that yuou can press when you want to activate them or they can be programmed to respond to your voice with some pre-scripted commands.

I just realised thats gonna look really silly on me.

radiator

QuoteI'm amazed at how much Avatar has in common with the story. Oh Jim.

I'm struggling to see any similarities other than 'poisonous atmosphere' and 'blue people'.....

puggdogg

Quote from: radiator on 08 June, 2010, 02:44:46 PM
QuoteI'm amazed at how much Avatar has in common with the story. Oh Jim.

I'm struggling to see any similarities other than 'poisonous atmosphere' and 'blue people'.....

A futuristic Sci-fi battle where these blue scientifically altered people are the only ones with the ability to breath in the planets atmosphere. A lone hero goes rogue and fights against the ones who made him. That's quite a chunk taken from the major plot.  :D

Gav the Mighty

This is the one Edios did thats been out on PS2 for a while right ?

I really enjoyed it more than i expected i would.

Its the best 2000ad Comp Game out there , Far better than any Dredd Games made.

amberkraken

I used to have this on the PS2, and recently bought the xbox version as it's backwards compatable on the 360. It's a lot of fun, and a lot better than you'd think.
It is very easy though. But you do get to think you're amazing at computer games!