Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboydale

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 26 March, 2014, 03:32:53 PM
:lol: What the hell is Tina Tailpipe?! It looks (and sounds) filthy!

:D ok .... not my usual artwork , i tracked down John Richardson looking for Mean Arena , sadly i was told it was never returned , but they did have some rather cheeky artwork , such as Tina Tailpipe and Super CC ... how could i resist ... now if i could find some Oh Wicked Wanda ...

Link Prime

A spate of random-ish but nice artwork on Ebay at the moment, picked up a few cheap pages.

Nice Jock line-work, shame the page has already been dedicated to someone else.  ::)
Worth a tenner though!

Link Prime

A vintage Steve Pugh from Hellblazer 39.

Link Prime

A Bryan Talbot Sandman page, liberated from fellow forumite Redbaz.

Link Prime

Ok, who asked for some art pics shoddily taken on a camera phone??
No?
Well, here you go anyway;

My one and only Starlord page, from 'Planet of the Damned' by Jorge Pena.

Link Prime

Ales Kot & Dean Ormston recently teamed up for a Darkness one-shot.

This was my favorite page; Darkness Resurrection.
Pencils by The Dean.

Link Prime

My love for Lew Stringer's work is unparalleled, particularly his earlier and more unusual stuff.
Here's a curio; the original art for some 'Pop Badges' that were given away with an issue of Oink.

Spikes

Some grand stuff there Link, especially that Starlord page.

I'd love a Starlord page at some point.

Anyways, managed to snag this beauty recently, and for a decent price to boot. Very happy.

chiefy2shoes

This project I'm doing has some 2000 ad stuff but also lots on non 2000 ad stuff so I'll put it in this thread.

http://chiefy2shoes.tumblr.com/post/88206844684/lucky-number-7

The link at the bottom of that post should take you to the master .

Skullmo

As it is the 30th anniversary of Gremlins - one of my favourites.

The cover to the Gremlins adaptation - by Mick Austin

It's a joke. I was joking.

Link Prime

Lovely stuff boys (and an innovative idea for a unique collection, Chief).

I know there are quite a few Transformers fans on the forum, and despite my advancing years I'm still one at heart too.
IDW's recent Regeneration One series was, for me, the quintessential revival of a beloved childhood comic.
Inker (and art finisher) Stephen Baskerville held the look of the series together when penciling duties switched between Andrew Wildman & Guido Guidi.

He's also a pretty good artist in his own right too, as this Megatron / Starscream piece I snapped up off Ebay last night will attest.

Graff Vynda K

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Colin YNWA

Oh, oh oh, that is simply divine.

I saw that on eBay (or Comic Art Fans I forget which) and admired it, while holding off. Great great great buy.

I say well done through gritted teeth clenched tight in bitter jealously.

Link Prime

Just picked up a Becky Cloonan page from a Vertigo series I'm unfamiliar with- American Virgin.

Something quite Lloigor about it...