Main Menu

UNDT Round 3 Heat 13: Fink Angel vs Malak Brood

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 September, 2020, 06:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

"So ay do thar re-ur-rection do you? Ma family does that a lot to."

Both combatants seem strangely relaxed about the outcome of their conflict.

Fink Angel (Judge Dredd) -  more info

OR

Malak Brood (Strontium Dog) - more info though not much for some reason...

Leave the name of the character you like most in a reply to this thread and I'll count up and call the winner early in the morning Sunday 6th September.

'Rules' and what not, for what they are worth

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

rogue69

The Enigmatic Dr X

Only one has his choice of best paralyzin' pizen

Fink.
Lock up your spoons!

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tomwe

AlexF

Fink all year and twice on Sundays. Never much liked Malak Brood, and found the Moses Quest too grim for my taste. (I'm aware how asburd that sounds when the Fink is all about paralysing people, kidnapping and torturing them)

Magnetica

Always thought Fink was vastly overrated. Mean too. Much preferred Junior and Pa.

Got to love an evil wizard, so I'm going for

Malak Brood.

abelardsnazz

While Malak is Brooding on the subject, Fink sneaks up behind him with his best pizenin' pizen and scores another vote.

sheridan

As much as Johnny went to visit a space wizard (I owe you one dead child) I'm going for the once and future Fink.

paddykafka

I had to fink long and hard about this one.

(10 seconds later)

MALAK BROOD!

WhizzBang

Colin YNWA

I fink I know which way this is going (see what I did there) but you never know so get your votes in as I'm closing this one first thing in the morning.