Main Menu

Wild's End to return

Started by broodblik, 15 March, 2023, 06:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Presumably this will also be collected in a trade, which will be on sale for a single nanosecond?

Proudhuff

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 16 March, 2023, 12:57:35 PMReally nice little reminder I never read the last mini series, and it's been so long a full reread might be required.

Cracking series, and yes, those aftermarket prices are wince inducing.

I'd only got the 3rd series in TPB, and chasing up the earlier two saw the prices and stepped back!  Will just have to reread once I complete the big comic sort out!
DDT did a job on me

IndigoPrime

You might get lucky, like I did. Keep an eye on eBay, Facebook ads and good second-hand options like Oxfam.

Proudhuff

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 24 June, 2023, 02:04:39 PMYou might get lucky, like I did. Keep an eye on eBay, Facebook ads and good second-hand options like Oxfam.

:thumbsup:
DDT did a job on me

Michael Knight

I absolutely love this series. Do hope BOOM reprint the graphic novels. It certainly deserves a wider audience.

IndigoPrime

What it needs is a deluxe HC edition. (Also reprints for the original trades!)

Proudhuff

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 17 August, 2023, 01:48:16 PMWhat it needs is a deluxe HC edition. (Also reprints for the original trades!)

This! ^^^^
DDT did a job on me

O Lucky Stevie!

Chonky paperback omnibus of the first three books due February 2024.

The original, critically acclaimed trilogy of graphic novels of the cult-favorite anthropomorphic alien invasion collected together for the very first time!A cozy English country village enjoying the peace of the 1930s is invaded by deadly alien machines, forcing a ragtag group of survivors into hiding in the no-longer-storybook woods. A war veteran with PTSD, an agoraphobic writer, the town outsider, the local newsman, and a sheltered young man are forced to face life and death, the mysteries of the universe, and perhaps most horrifying, the callous officials who use the chaos of war to advance their own ends, attempting to discover the chilling origins of the invasion and keep each other safe. Wind in the Willows meets War of the Worlds, written by multiple New York Times bestselling author and an award-winning comic book writer Dan Abnett (Guardians of the Galaxy) and illustrated by award-winning graphic novelist I.N.J. Culbard (Doctor Who) in the classic sci-fi tradition with an anthropomorphic twist, Wild's End reveals powerful acts of humanity persevering in the face of war on a worldwide scale. For the first time, the original trilogy of the cult-favorite anthropomorphic alien invasion graphic novels are collected here!. Collects Wild's End: First Light, Wild's End: The Enemy Within, and Wild's End: Journey's End.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Hawkmumbler

Yup, will be having me one of those beauties.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 21 August, 2023, 05:41:56 AMChonky paperback omnibus of the first three books due February 2024.

Ohhhh didn't know this was coming. Thanks for the heads up must get that!

IndigoPrime

Great to see it. I'd highly recommend grabbing it before it goes out of print. I hope Boom will do a HC too.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me