Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

David Cameron something something ham-ass!

Sorry I'm very tired today and this story deserves better.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Steven Denton on 21 September, 2015, 12:02:26 PM
Undermining someone's credibility weakens their position.

Yes, but this story doesn't remotely undermine Cameron's credibility. It's essentially just a bit of fun.

By contrast, if he loses the EU treaty vote he will almost certainly have to go.

Steven Denton

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 21 September, 2015, 01:45:45 PM

Yes, but this story doesn't remotely undermine Cameron's credibility. It's essentially just a bit of fun.

By contrast, if he loses the EU treaty vote he will almost certainly have to go.

That's why I asked 'would this scandal undermine him', rather then stating that it would. I think as a rumour its harmless enough but if there was proof or if the public refuse to let it go of if any one were to start legal action then it could become damaging. He could very easily find any attempt to storm international moral high ground totally demolished.

I understand that you think it won't harm him but that doesn't mean it can't.

IndigoPrime

Plus the drugs thing, as noted. His stance used to be surprisingly laudable. Then... not so much. Now: hypocrite central.

Steven Denton

Today I have added my name to a petition in support of Free school meals for infants because scrapping them is the actions of a Dickensian villain. I haven't started any kind of petition to stop the PM gob knobbing dead pigs because it was probably a one off. 

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 21 September, 2015, 01:45:45 PM

Really? Looking at that man and knowing he may have once committed an act necrophilliac beastiality doesn't undermine his credibility?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Steven Denton on 21 September, 2015, 02:19:56 PM
That's why I asked 'would this scandal undermine him', rather then stating that it would. I think as a rumour its harmless enough but if there was proof or if the public refuse to let it go of if any one were to start legal action then it could become damaging. He could very easily find any attempt to storm international moral high ground totally demolished.

Legal action based on what? Nothing illegal is alleged to have taken place. I guess it's vaguely possible that national outrage could force him to go, but would that really happen? A lot of people that really don't care would have to pretend very hard that they do.

DaveGYNWA

I know it's not mature, but feck it:

Tory-pig.
Tory-pig.
Does whatever a Tory-pig does.
Did he care what David did?
No he didn't cos' he's a pig.
Look out.
He is the Tory-pig.

Fucked a pig.
Fucked a pig.
David Cameron fucked a pig.
Will he ever live this down?
No he won't cos he's a clown.
Look out.
He fucked a pig.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 21 September, 2015, 02:55:27 PM
Really? Looking at that man and knowing he may have once committed an act necrophilliac beastiality doesn't undermine his credibility?

I can genuinely say it makes no difference to me whether he did or didn't do it.

Unless I've underestimated your love for Cameron quite considerably, I'm pretty sure you don't think any less of him after this story broke either ;)

IndigoPrime

At least Miliband didn't fuck the sandwich.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 21 September, 2015, 03:03:21 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 21 September, 2015, 02:55:27 PM

I can genuinely say it makes no difference to me whether he did or didn't do it.

Unless I've underestimated your love for Cameron quite considerably, I'm pretty sure you don't think any less of him after this story broke either ;)

Surprisingly, I didn't *think* I could think any less of him, but hey! I do now! ;-)

Steven Denton

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 21 September, 2015, 02:56:17 PM
Quote from: Steven Denton on 21 September, 2015, 02:19:56 PM

Legal action based on what? Nothing illegal is alleged to have taken place. I guess it's vaguely possible that national outrage could force him to go, but would that really happen? A lot of people that really don't care would have to pretend very hard that they do.

Slander. It would be a mistake for DC to start legal action (plebe gate is a good example of attempting to clear your name just making things worse)

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Steven Denton on 21 September, 2015, 03:14:13 PM
Slander. It would be a mistake for DC to start legal action (plebe gate is a good example of attempting to clear your name just making things worse)

I hope it happens, and that Cameron's defence is that he did everything that is alleged, but it was beautiful and natural and that anyone who says he wasn't deeply in love with the pig's corpse is a despicable liar.

Steven Denton

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 21 September, 2015, 03:20:51 PM

I hope it happens, and that Cameron's defence is that he did everything that is alleged, but it was beautiful and natural and that anyone who says he wasn't deeply in love with the pig's corpse is a despicable liar.

I know I would be more likely to vote for him if he did that. I wouldn't vote for his policies but I would vote for his man/dead pig love platform...

I want a lawyer to ask him exactly how much of his genitailer he forced, like greasy pink play dough, into the pigs accepting maw.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 21 September, 2015, 03:20:51 PM

Fair play, that made me laugh more than any other piggate comments on the interweb today, which is saying something. 
I'm kind of deeply disturbed by the madness of the whole thing, but retain my original stance - his political actions are far, far more scandalous than a posh wank with a bit of offal.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"